Chat room

15 Posts | Latest reply on 27/09/2006 17:46:50 by RC | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Why is the chat room always deserted when I go there? My aftershave can't be that bad can it?  It has Harley Davidson on the bottle.Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

haha, u need some Jean Paul G stuff and then the girls will stick around.  Wink   Just keep ur eye on the place mate.  Best bet is to just have it open in background, then when others come along and see u in they will stay there too.  Too many people go in, see its empty, and close the window... this caused NOBODY to ever be there. Wait till Rock Chick is back in town, shes always there lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

I'm in chatroom till around 9pm if anyones about.                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

Woooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo thanks matt lol well rock chick is back in town Clap nice to know ive been missed lol Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

yeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa i always there too as u know rub lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

remember to keep the chatroom used for all small chit chat and stuff, as much as you want to post it in the forums.  It just gives me less to read, and others who wanna just see the topic and not chatting.   Thumbs Up  Not a dig at anyone (*cough*)                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

OK ill be good from now on lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

yes we know matt sum peeps are miserable a big cough cough  lol not  at matt ofcourse                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

COUGH!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
DUFFA's Profile
DUFFA

In: royston

I tried it and it wont work..do i need another user name or what?could be this works pc ? but there's v-tech from toys r us and me,if you get my drift LOL HELLLLLLLLP.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

no one in chat room Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

I LIKE THE CHAT ROOM SUM OF THE PEEPS IN THERE ARE DODGY FULL OF IT ETC THINK THEY KNOW IT ALLS BUT U GET THAT EVERYWHERE AND MOST OF US ARE TRUE FREINDLEY AND GUD HEARTED WE HAVE A LAFF WHETHER ITS ABOUT BIKES OR JUST MADNESS OH AND WE THROW IN SNM TOO LOL
RC's Profile
RC

yep we a very friendly bunch so come in n say hellooooooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

In: lincoln

hey duffa, sounds like you got same puter as me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

LOL and me                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 1229 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption