heros

17 Posts | Latest reply on 18/08/2007 17:47:22 by Speedy Claire | Go to original / last post
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

for all those that have a hero or heros in there lifes , that help them change theirselfs for better or worse please go into the tread    OGGY THE GINGER MOGGY LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Would you like a SPADE FBK? to help ya make those digs lol     (What has 'Oggy the ginger moggy' gotta do wi' Heroes?)                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

it is the same page but after realizeing the name through people needed to know thats where to go ok im a nutter plan and simple not all there , im off the wall , barme , in a white coat , sky diveing with no parchute  , 1 can short of a six pack ,
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Is there a translator in here? pml                                                                                                                                                                                 
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Just go with the flow kwak, you'll soon understand wot he's on about!   Admittedly it may take some time to catch up with him but hang on in there and enjoy the laughs along the way!   My village still trembles at the very name " firebladekid " LOL it didn't help that his partner in crime oggy was also here! Fingers are still pointing at me after the visit!!!! Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

takeing the p--s out of oggy thats what                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Pinch                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Must be something to do with Norfolk people!!..went there once (had to do some IT work at Norwich Union)........straaaange.... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Hope I'm not included in thatConfused I'm not from Norfolk. OOOOHH AAARRR lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

well Oggy - you're near enough to be included LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

My heros are Dave Grohl.. Animal out the muppets and Keith moon.... ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Moony was the best Thumbs Up Holmfirthgirl.I'm not actualy from Cambs either.I just live here.East London lad born & bred.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

Oggy - you're admitting to that one!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Somebody has to LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Oggy is a master with the bbq, I've managed to eat a burger cooked to perfection!                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

I`ve many hero`s but one who deserves so much credit is an Irish woman Debbie Deegan who in direct response to horrendous conditions she had encountered in a run down orphanage in Hortolova in Western Russia set up a Charity called http://www.torussiawithlove.ie/ Hortolova orphanage and the children living within were hidden from Russia and the rest of the world, until Debbie discovered its horrors and secrets. With the help of charitable donations she`s all but rebuilt this orphanage but more importantly addressed the physical and psychological needs of the children housed there. I donate to the charity whenever I can and I know its for an extremely worthwile cause                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 364 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption