This weekend

9 Posts | Latest reply on 01/12/2012 22:47:13 by Wills | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Right sod it if weather is good saturday dinner time im getting my bike out off for ride out some where...........also sunday too so if any one up for it gis a PM as making the most of it before having  my operation and aint able to ride or drive also I expect you all to keep my sane whilst stuck in doors LOL Thanks Sal x                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

If its anywhere I can get to I will try and get there as for keeping you sane whilst stuck indoors we will do our best but I think it's a bit late now.  Wacko 

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Yesterday the forecaster indicated that Saturday won't be such a good day weather wise but SUNDAY will be Big smile   I wish I had my bike I'd join you Sal.   PML @ keeping you sane, like JP said 'too late' LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
mike99's Profile
mike99

In: mansfield

Depends on which direction your heading Sal, i could possibly make Sunday but Saturdays Xmas shopping ( I love it !!! NOT )                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

LOL Thought it be too much to ask about the sane part.......JP,Mike......Sunday sounds good to me also with what Sandi has said about the weather,if you both up for it....Sandi I wish you had your bike still too as we could of got out and about a fair bit the pair of us Big smile
I aint got a clue  where to ride to was thinking sea side,Squires or Matlock or trying to find a way over to Rivi Barn as Ive never rode there myself.....not been out on my bike since Squires toy run saying that weather not been right good either.   Also think they is a band on at my local too 4-7pm if fancy that afterwards :)                                                                                                                                                                               
mike99's Profile
mike99

In: mansfield

Sorry Sal   Can't make it tomorrow, problems with the bike. Take care if you go out, ride careful.   MikeUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland

Sorry Sally. Couldn't come out to play today - went to watch daughter No1 do charity parachute jump. NEC tomorrow. Thanks for warm welcome at Hardrock 24th Nov.
Denis                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

might go to squires for late lunch if i finish work in time got stupid 0600 start                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Would have said I'd join you at Rivi, but I'm doing the Wirral Toy Run tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 1033 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption