Knee Warmers - recommendation

11 Posts | Latest reply on 12/11/2012 02:01:52 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

being from oop north an all I class myself as a bit of hardy breed, however, I have learnt from the last few days of biking that my knee joints are not!    So having looked at the prices of knee warmers,  I was a bit put off by the cost.  So out came the thermals and I hoped for the best.    This has been better but not quite good enough.  I can, however,  recommend the knee warmers from the Bettaware catalogue.    They don't cut into you either.    I have put em on over my thermals so they don't have a chance of slippage.   I have to warn you that they are not sexy in any shape way or form but my knees are lovely and warm and not aching.     Thought I would recommend.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A timely post RowanB, thankyou.  Even though my pilly ride out on Sunday was lovely, my knees had set solid with the cold, so will have a look at these, and I don't care what they look like either as long as they do the job!.....have got to the age of comfort before fashion.

cheers!

lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

Top Tip! 

Thank you, I just need to wait for someone to post a bettaware  catalogue through my letter box nowThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

There's an online store Lisa, but ive only found the Neoprene Magnetic knee support at £6.99..maybe need a catalogue after all eh love..xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ladies, may I recommend XK Kneewarming Services...EmbarrassedBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

XK that really depends on how you warm knees up Big smile
  Ladies (and gents) i will see if I still have the order form at home tonight and if I have I will let you have the code.                                                                                                                                                                                
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

the code I have is 086410-22 - thermal knee warmers £5.95.  However when I tried this online it brought nothing up.  Maybe its a catelogue item only. RB                                                                                                                                                                               
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

Oh well. I'll just have to keep looking. Might need them this weekend though. It's forecast to be even colder. Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Moving this from the General forum to the 'Bikes, Products and Services' forum.   Thanks for the tip Rowan Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

I've been using thermal knee warmers for a number of years now there brilliant they keep the knee warm which keeps it loose, apart from on the bike when its cold i also use them when Skiing and cycling obviously mine are comfy or i would not be able to cycling in them.
The Magnetic knee supports are a different thing, they are to support the knee and strengthen a week joint, i also have some of these for Skiing
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

so does anyone else use these                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 509 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption