southern softies

17 Posts | Latest reply on 17/09/2012 01:14:49 by DAVE VM | Go to original / last post
baza 2458's Profile
baza 2458

In: brighton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

on the 14th of october we have brightonia let all of us get to gether and have a pilly day to brighton for the brightonia event let prove down south we can organise something positive for every bm member  let put a list om riders and pilly together that will enjoy a day out baza                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Been down to Brighton today, Hope to do Brightonia too.                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Couldn't make Brighton Burn Up today cos of having the kids all weekend, but will definately be making it to this one.  Count me and Andy in!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Not long got back from Brighton, After leaving Baz, Dave and Bill. Carole and myself headed towards Bexhill, she went to her folks and i headed sort of back to London. The bike i nick from work was FCensoredG mental on A & B roads in sports mode, All i need now is 15 grand for one. Sorry back to the subject, I'll see if i can book that Sunday of work.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Just looked at my rota and i don't need to book the day off, it's my long weekend off. So i'm going with a spare seatThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Look mate, just cos u got a fat arse, there's no need to brag about it...Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

Had a great day in Brighton yesterday and would love to come along to this one, BUT, i'll be at Brands for the BSB final, sorry all. Hope you all have a great day.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Aww Raggy, it aint no good to me, too far away Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

bsb final for me too i'm afraid.                                                                                                                                                                               
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

We'll be eating fish and chips on the beach and you'll be getting ripped off for a burger, and to walk it off we can walk down to where the ladies play volley ballBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

I'm with you on that one Chris Approve, in actual fact i'll probably be in front of you Big smile.   I'll have a pilly seat going spare aswell                                                                                                                                                                             
baza 2458's Profile
baza 2458

In: brighton

the southern softies have been out a gain at poole bike nite with guess star wenders                                                                                                                                                                             
wantedpillyseat's Profile
wantedpillyseat

In: newcastle upon t

sorry to far for me,would have loved it ,xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bloody typical, I'll be up Snowdon that day !! Pinch                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Come on you Southern Pillys get your names down on the events calender or PM riders to arrange what will be a good day out Big smile.                                                                                                                                                                             
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

Typical.  I move away from Surrey and then all sorts of fun stuff starts happening in the area - too far for me now!!!!!  All we used to have was Rykas on a Sunday (on a nice day of course).                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

There is now another thread on the events and rideout forum regarding this event.   Just trying to attract some interest thats all.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 477 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption