wot song sums you up the most ???

41 Posts | Latest reply on 26/09/2006 06:37:39 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well the boards have gone a bit quiet so thought would put a new topic up !!  Cool   is there one song around that you relate to how you see yourself, either the lyrics, the tune or the group/ singer ???? mine is one of many but i luv walking on sunshine by katrina an the waves, just think its me full of sunshine !!!     hahahahahah                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

mmmm  this is a tricky one storm. but  i think mine at the mo is anastacia's one day in ur life! yes i no im a rock chick but i think she's brill. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

True RC, very tricky question.

I think it would have to be
"Someday I'll Be Saturday Night by Bon Jovi"

Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

loads of songs sum me up one in paticular is one by U2 "SOMETIMES U CANT MAKE IT ON YOUR OWN" A lot of the words in that song relate to sum of my life x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

used 2 b Steppenwolf-b.2.b.wld,,,,,probly now U2,1 life?,cos I,ve 'nearly ' grown up                                                                                                                                                                             
RideitHard's Profile
RideitHard

In: Sheffield

The Editors, All Sparks or something from the old days G'nR. NightTrain                                                                                                                                                                             
mozie's Profile
mozie

In: Chelmsford

ACDC's Dirty deeds!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Mine tune could be "the oldest swinger in town"   but I'm far too lazy to be a swinger ........ drooper maybe?  LOL  But I dream it could be "Bad to the Bone" ........ if only so many of them hadn't been broken........................                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Just heard "Ride With You" by Blackfoot, a true bikers tune Thumbs Up
Think that will be which ever girls tune when she with me LOL

rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

"Little Willy" by the Sweet could be my tune maybe????Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

song which defines me , my life piss's me off , by chris caffery.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

gotta have a think about this and get back to you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
49% Karma49% Karma 49% Karma49% Karma

same here matt been thinking about it & i cant pin it down to 1 track really                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Until I get this bloody diet thing sorted I think Fat Bottomed Girls springs to mind!!!!!!!Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

lol the same goes for moi  xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

I like fat Bottomed Girls............

Tha song's not bad either LOL

Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

lol dirty fecker!!!!! lots of songs sum me up i sed one earlier thats part of me the others that suit my personality arent probably very suitable !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

I know wot you mean!!lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

lol but us big bottomed girls are sweet though n its best to have a handful or so im told lmaoEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Now, it's funny you should say that but I've heard it said as well!! So, it must be true. lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.4219 seconds. There are 2132 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption