Wirral Egg Run sunday 1st april

41 Posts | Latest reply on 02/04/2012 12:59:30 by Phil | Go to original / last post
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I had an enjoyable but busy day. Sorry i didn't get much of a chance to say hello to you all in B&Q. Estimates from the police was about 8000 bikes down on last year. No significant issues on route except one lass to wiped herself out on the way in.   I only gave away 10l of water this year too again down on last year. which was good for me as I have to buy the water. Thank the gods for Costco being down the road from me.   I was nice to see the number of ladies riding solo increased too. and there were a fair few with spanners in their hands at the side of the road fixing their bike too.                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.0703 seconds. There are 476 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption