Wirral Egg Run sunday 1st april

41 Posts | Latest reply on 02/04/2012 12:59:30 by Phil | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Refreshing this topic                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Im going!!! Got a friend from Ludlow tagging on..were meeting up at Lynns Raven Cafe off A41/A49 @ 8am leaving 8.30am to ride up to B&Q carpark..if anyone wants to meet us there feel free to do so!! See you Sunday!!                                                                                                                                                                              
rossi 64's Profile
rossi 64

In: worcester

see you all sunday.                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Looks like i gotta give this a miss :(:( no bike back yet and no pilly seat!!! Soz folks, really wanted to do this, never been on an easter egg run, hey theres next year!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

hoping the weather stays good.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Met Office says it should stay dry, though none too warm.                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

think i will leave my linings in jacket and trousers then!!                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

fantastic day/fantastic company and a fantastic ride thanks to mark......                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Yep, one of the best yet. Wenders made it after all, and on the way out I ran into Tazzybabe, who I'd never met before, and recognised her from her photograph!

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Really fab day, never been on anything like this before and it was great fun.    Next year I vote we all dress up, I'm currently talking Johno into going as a creme egg!!  Anyone got any coloured tin foil LOL   Thanks ever so much Dave for the pilly, much appreciated Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Brilliant day out, my first Egg Run , it was an amazing sight, never seen so many bikes and so many people out lining the streets and waving 

Thanks to 321Johno for the pilly there and on the run and thanks to Bobby Frankenstein for the ride home

BB, we'd best start collecting foil now ready for next year LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great day!! Best Egg run Ive ever been on!! So worth getting up at 6am to set out at 7am!!

Weather was glorious!!

Great to see old friends..& meet so many new faces!! Lovely to have met you all..my old mate Phil seyemed to have enjoyed meeting you all too!!

Hope to meet up with you all again soon!!

Jules youve got my no!! Stay in touch hun x you can do it!!
pedskull's Profile
pedskull

In: chester

was a top day nice to meet you all stay safe                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Found this if anyone has a spare hour and wants to try and spot themselves!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZexNAUgehy4                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

and this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veEORl6Euo0

at 1:27 is me in the pink helmet waving LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Hi all sorry i had to go,(work)see you all again,(TT maybe)                                                                                                                                                                             
rossi 64's Profile
rossi 64

In: worcester

Great day had by all and nice to meet new peep,s . Also the day was made complete by a great pilly (ally) your a star hun.                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Well this cantankerous old sausage had a wonderful day!
Not done it for a while but it was better than the last time I did.
Great to meet everyone at B&Q, both old and new faces!
Johno as a creme egg, now thats a sight I'd pay to see!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I vote that if we collect enough foil to make Johnno into a cream egg (unlikeley I know) then we should weigh it in and give the money to the charity, that way the would benefit more than seeing him dressed like that. Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

What an absolute humbling experience!!!!! So many bikers takin the time out to support a well worthy charity, am honoured to have been part of it!!! Cheers skull for once again putting up with me xx

Great to see you all again mwah lurvs ya

Johno and foil ermmmm, forget the foil we just make him into humpty dumpty  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6289 seconds. There are 446 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption