Weekly meet Cheshire, Shropshire, clwyd areas

25 Posts | Latest reply on 04/04/2012 01:31:16 by wenders | Go to original / last post
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Nice one Clarkee, be good to see ya again xx

Skully sort ur life out lol;)                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

Hey i wont be able to get there til 6.30 this week soz, not 2pm as i stated!!!!
So 6.30pm for this thursday 29th March, hope to see some of you there Thumbs Up

P.S. Havent got bike back yet so will be in car grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Hi Wendz my lovely, 6.30 bit late for me but will make it when you can get there a bit earlier ok hun. PM me whenever you are meeting, where ever it is, and I will try my hardest to make it ok. Catch you soon xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Hi Wenders can't make this Thursday as I've no exhaust on the bike, waiting for the very nice man at Zorstec to make me a new 2 into 1
Have been the Raven on many times on a Thursday night will put the word out get some peeps to it

wenders's Profile
wenders

hey dudes deffo on for this thursday 5th April!! Hopefully be there around 4pm ish as flossy having MOT!!!!
Gis a shout if you're going this thursday, i will run and hide from ya all!!!!LOL
Lol prob you lot hiding from me more like!!!! Hehehehehehehe

Anyways, as ive said this is a goer for this thursday, all welcome so see you there!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1953 seconds. There are 399 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption