Weekly meet Cheshire, Shropshire, clwyd areas

25 Posts | Latest reply on 04/04/2012 01:31:16 by wenders | Go to original / last post
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Talking to another BM member today we were saying it would be good to have a weekly meet in our area???? So, anyone got any ideas of a venue in Cheshire, shrops, North Wales areas?????

There is a bike meet every tuesday afternoon/evening on the A5 near Montford Bridge in the picnic area actually on A5!!! Its an idea, but anymore???? yes its started up again for anyone interested.

Was thinking of having rideouts in the weekdays for people working or otherwise engaged nights, weekends aswell, or could combine both??? Rideout then pub or somewhere for later for a drink and a natter??

Please don't suggest ponderosa as this closes earlyish every day, around 5pm so no good. 

Get ur brains ticking but no overloads please, tis messy!!!!!!

Ideas on a postcard or just comment below!!!!

wenders's Profile
wenders

Oi ya boring old sausages, come on, give me some ideas!!!! Or no one interested??? Either way would be nice to know please.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Sorry Wenders, wrong side of Cheshire for us Cry ... we are across the other side & do have some weekly meeting places over here Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Know it ain't central ,but wha about the 'tap' at rock ferry ,a well established bikers pub!!!

centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

I moved away from Chester 4 years back but I would have thought the Raven Cafe outside Whitchurch would be about the most central meeting place for the 3 counties your talking about, unless you realy need a pub!Beer And on Thursdays don't they already have a late night 'Bike '  night?
wenders's Profile
wenders

Hey cheers guys, will look into them both and see what the peeps wanting to meet think, if get anyone that is?????

Joke had a bit of interest so should be a goer sometime soon, thanks again  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Wendy I was going to go have a look at a place in Northwich as I believe they have a meet on a Tuesday night.  Might try and get there this week, will let you know how it goes.   Great idea btw Thumbs Up, would be good to have a few regular places throughout the week so if folk can't get to one they might be able to get to another Big smile   http://www.vale-royal-abbey-a...ich.co.uk/                                                                                                                                                                              
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

There is a pub just up from Ravens cafe so if cafe shut you can go there and it is biker friendly Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

Nice one BB hunny xxx

Yeah Paul more i hear Raven more i likes it   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

ooooooooooooo Blackberry looks very posh!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

I do9n't know Montford Bridge, but I do know all the others and I'd be happy with any of them. If the weather's nice I might pootle dowen and have a look at the Montford Bridge place on Tuesday afternoon - any takers?
 The Vale Royal Abbey Arms has a huge beer garden, btw, and is a popular dropping-by plave for visitors to Oulton Park.
Just up the road from the Abbey Arms is the place where J&S are relocating to, and part of their plans is a cafe. The last I heard is that it should be open in the next few weeks.                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

Usually go to montford Wills but no bike at mo so wont go. Its on A5 just before shrewsbury, about 1 mile from roundabout with welshpool turn off, a picnic area, if you get to roundabout for A483 to welshpool turning right to dinkies youve gone to far!!! Its quite well signposted, when you see turning for montford bridge on left, if coming from oswestry way, look out for picnic area signs just after turn off for montford bridge! You ride under main A5 to get into picnic area> Now ur totally confused, lol
wenders's Profile
wenders

Nobody interested so not bothering miserable, boring bunch of old trumpers!!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

Raven cafe....thursday evenings, say 6.30pm.....Anyone interested speak now or forever hold thy peace!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

I will call in if im passing in my truck,work away all week                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

I've been to the Raven three times this month, so I'm putting my money where my mouth is!
Lynn, the proprietor, is an exiled Scouser which makes it even better.
Having said that, don't think I can make it this Thursday. Let us know how you get on.                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

wenders will try to make raven this thursday  see you there if i can John                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

Woooohooooo good lads mwah

Thinking about it, as i know a few of you work nights, shall we say anytime from 2pm?????  I'll get there for around 2 ish, so if anyone wants to pop by for a coffee etc, be good to see you!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
pedskull's Profile
pedskull

In: chester

i cant make this thursday but will pop up next week if im free ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I love the Raven...even though it's owned by a LFC supporter!!!.  Have to work 2 Thursdays out of 3 but, I will try to make it if I can, on Thursday.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 336 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption