easter sunday

89 Posts | Latest reply on 09/04/2012 16:21:23 by Sprint900 | Go to original / last post
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

is that at the front and top Bill?Shocked
Ya Giddy Kipper

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ive never been to rivvy...think i'll give it a go on Sunday then.                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Just make sure you get the route right. Rivi can be surprisingly tricky to find the first time, easy to overshoot the right turn as you come out of Horwich.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

Thumbs Up looking forward to meeting everyone x                                                                                                                                                                              
nondomesticgoddess's Profile
nondomesticgoddess

In: rotherham

sheffield egg run easter sunday and seeing as i missed the squires and notts ones thought i'd make an effort Smile   as long as it's sunny lol                                                                                                                                                                              
kcsdata's Profile
kcsdata

In: Knutsford
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Kaycat   Last time I went to Rivvington, I couldn't find anyone. Said I would let you know next time I was going. So hopefully I will find you up there this time. Planning to be there around 1:00   John                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

ok kcs will look out for u ill be the one that lookes like my pic lol
if its nice will be sat out side nere the on the left of the parking cerkul
if it raining will be in side somewere just shout kaycat and ill no u meen me lol

allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

will be there sunday..see you there                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

See you there Alli, weather permitting. See the rest of you too.                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

ahhh bbz you will, dont worry about the weather, if you get wet im sure you will dry out.....eventually, and if you get snowed on it too will dry, and if you get sunburnt just use plenty of aftersun....sorted!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Looks like you covered all the possibilities the Alli, what if its just dry and not sunny???? Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

bbz...if its "just dry and not sunny" make sure you put moisturiser on your face,as these conditions can dry your skin out,really moisturiser is someting you should be thinking about using anyhow. clinique do a great range for blokes of your age, keeps any more wrinkles at bay and all that....! (love you really)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm ahead of you there, but I use the cheaper range of products such as lard. It's tuff ooop north ya knows.                                                                                                                                                                             
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

Bikeabill ... Start where you like - will let you know when I'm not happy LOL

Ian - I reach just high enough to spank your ar$3 too!

Soooooo looking forward to seeing you all again!

Today is going to go really, really slowly Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

LARD...LARD... my god, what happens when its sunny and it melts and runs down your face and inot your eyes, how do you see?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I wear my Glasses!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

oooo pleas Riggy I like a good arse slapping OuchBig smile
Ya Giddy Kipper

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ooo an arse slapping an arse slapping....you must do me too                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well i need to rally teh Notts troops for this one... everyone is still a maybe or a no Confused... gawd darn em Angry...LOL   best get me map out and see if plan b.. is viable Wink.... really wanna come up tmrw ..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

may go squires with another couple of mates easter sunday... if no one wants to play ooop the rivvi way Wink   will ave to seeeeee Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 600 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption