bum in the mud rally

99 Posts | Latest reply on 03/02/2013 17:17:28 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

As long as it aint a bikerbill route!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Been there done that, 11hrs later we came back Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Elliemay, Was that one of the ride outs at KISSBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Elliemay coming by car now, bikes not ready. So she will be looking for someone with a spare seat for the rideout Saturday!!! Hug Big smile   People riding to Mersea Island davidneale Via Blackwall Tunnel then A12 Meeting at Brentford services 12-00 to 12-30 Friday ciaran fireblade and his mate Could meet people at services near Brentford on the A12.   Any more suggestions add below. Old Red Elliemay                  now coming by car A140 to Ipswich,   Simon1 A12 to Colchester   Please add yourself to a route or make your own route for others:   SPRINT56 coming from pirbright/surrey google directs anti clockwise on M25 so could meet up at Thurrock services Sprint56 you could meet davidneale at brentford, lets us know.   mad ~~~ a134 bury to sudbury to colchester                                                                                                                                                                                     
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes the little bimble that turned into an 11hr mission to Wales, was at the KISS rally David Big smile    Also I have been offered a pilly for the rideout Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Sorry I made a mistake should have said Brentwood (NOT BRENTFORD) services, now correctedWacko   Elliemay coming by car now, bikes not ready. People riding to Mersea Island davidneale Via Blackwall Tunnel then A12 Meeting at Brentwood services post code CM15 8SD 12-00 to 12-30 Friday ciaran fireblade and his mate   Old Red Elliemay now coming by car A140 to Ipswich,   Simon1 A12 to Colchester   SPRINT56 coming from pirbright/surrey google directs anti clockwise on M25 so could meet up at Thurrock services     mad ~~~ a134 bury to sudbury to colchester   Please add yourself to a route or make your own route for others:                                                                                                                                                                             
mozie's Profile
mozie

In: Chelmsford

Used to be a localish rally for me...now I'll be riding over from Oxford...M40, M25, and prob A12 up. zzzzz
Followed full mental racket for a long time (my GFs husbands band lol) good band.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

This is only a few days off now folks Thumbs Up   Elliemay coming by car now, bikes not ready.   People riding to Mersea Island   davidneale Via Blackwall Tunnel then A12 Meeting at Brentwood services post code CM15 8SD 12-00 to 12-30 Friday ciaran fireblade and his mate (NEEDS TO BE CONFIRMED)   Old Red Elliemay now coming by car A140 to Ipswich,   Simon1 A12 to Colchester   SPRINT56 coming from pirbright/surrey google directs anti clockwise on M25 so could meet up at Thurrock services   mad ~~~ a134 bury to sudbury to colchester   mozie will be riding over from Oxford...M40, M25, and prob A12 up.   Please add yourself to a route or make your own route for others:                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Has anyone been to this before, got any suggestions as to how we can meet up when we arrive?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Perhaps we should sort out meeting up before,  so we can try to camp together                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

we normaly camp on the right hand side as you go in , {behind the little wooden chalets}                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

OK I will look out for the chaletsThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

It looks like I have to change my plans a little. I have a problem with the generator on the old beemer and probably will not have it sorted by Friday. So it looks like I will be in the van but I may sling the little Yamaha in the back, so at least I may get some sort of a ride out. Also it looks like the weather is not going to be so good:- Outlook for Thursday to Saturday: It will be a cloudy and wet period with spells of heavy rain or showers. Any brightness will be limited. Winds will be fresh or strong easterly.
Updated: 0301 on Tue 17 Apr 2012
Are we allowed to park a vehicle at the tents?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I hope so!!! because by the look of the weather my vehicle's going to be my tent Wink Bring your thermals and waterproofs people!!
mozie's Profile
mozie

In: Chelmsford

At 20 quid a car I'll still be riding up...rain or shine...stopping off in Chelmsford maybe to warm up and dry out...                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

Moonstone and I have both contracted nasty colds so we won't be going now. When I say colds, it doesn't really do the condition justice. It's like all the symptoms of a cold but with the intensity of flu. I've had mine for two weeks and have only just gone back to work. So we decided to miss out on the joys of Mersea Island and Full Mental Racket since we don't want to suffer this any longer than we have to. I hope you have a good time and if anyone wants tickets, PM me and you can pick them up on the way at Hemel Hempstead.
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

In: Farnborough

Looks like it will really be a bum in the MUD rally for u all. Still if u don't mind getting muddy should be fun..
I'll try to make it to one sometime..
Sleeping in a van or the chalet looks like the best idea.
Unless u don't mind ur tent becoming a water bed.. might be interesting.lol
Have fun

Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

the high tide times are ~~ friday 12~1 pm and sunday 1~2 pm                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I did intend arriving at around 1-30, it looks like I had better revise that to more like 2-30. I have already reluctantly change from riding my bike there to the van, should I change that to a boat?Big smile   ciaran fireblade As you can see from above posts, I will now be in my van. I know it's not quite the same, but you can still follow me if you want. Please let me know so that I can wait for you at the Brentwood services. If not ride safe Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

This is only two days off now folks Thumbs Up Elliemay coming by car now, bikes not ready. People riding to Mersea Island   davidneale (Now in van with little Yami on board) Via Blackwall Tunnel then A12 Meeting at Brentwood services post code CM15 8SD 12-30 to 1-00 Friday ciaran fireblade and his mate (NEEDS TO BE CONFIRMED)   Old Red Elliemay now coming by car A140 to Ipswich,   Simon1 A12 to Colchester   SPRINT56 coming from pirbright/surrey google directs anti clockwise on M25 so could meet up at Thurrock services   mad ~~~ a134 bury to sudbury to colchester   mozie will be riding over from Oxford...M40, M25, and prob A12 up.   Please add yourself to a route or make your own route for others:   It looks like we wll be camping to the right as you enter the site near the chalets.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 914 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption