2nd BM K.I.S.S. Rally 2012

1066 Posts | Latest reply on 05/10/2012 19:08:19 by Emzed | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A fantastic weekend then on all levels then, I haven't had such a great time for some while...

It was a treat to meet everyone in the flesh so to speak!

So big thanks to everyone, especially all the organisers, a cracking job...!!

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

so between the two of you Jackie and Stella its over a grand well done glad i did my bit LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Did anyone lose two tent pegs at KISS. If so I have them. I found one in each of my motorcycle boots. I felt like King Arthur pulling Excalibur from the stoneErmm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I wondered where they got to....Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I seem to be doing quite well in the scrap department, especially after attending the same rallies that you go to. Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Well I've finally managed to get some photos of this event uploaded Embarrassed   Sorry it's taken so long Disapprove   I've been having such a great time getting out to more fab events Approve   Meeting loads more BMers and catching up with friends already made Thumbs Up    They ended up sitting in a folder and forgotten Disapprove   If any photo that I've uploaded offends anyone, please PM me and I'll remove it Wink   I think they are all fairly "innocent" Ermm   But someone may spot something I've missed Ouch   Enjoy a small reminisce peeps, remember how great it was Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 815 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption