North Wales Ride - Sunday 20 November

66 Posts | Latest reply on 22/11/2011 09:11:54 by Onearmbandit52 | Go to original / last post
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

All dependent on weather the following are hoping to be there....

IanT1966
Hazelnut
Podnil
Blackberry Beer
laimdan
Triple1 Star
Gloom
Lolc
Wills
kcsdata
fifitrixiebelle
Minky
jay-strom
karl_m
Feistygirl
Stroggy
Verticalburtical
miles2smilesShawy42Thumbs Upchickflick75 Wackomcsimple

Me please, if there's a pilly seat going spare?HRC?Smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I live in Old Colwyn just off A55 outside of Colwyn Bay...so if anyway goes home the 'quick' route (Betws to Llandudno Junction then A55) and fancies a brew or drying out (I live here, I'm allowed to be pessimistic about the weather!!!), welcome back to mine but mind the building site...new roof going on (Grumpy trike owners welcome!!!).  When I get up on Sunday (don't finish work til 3 am the night before though!!!), will give friends a ring over that way, poke my head out of the window and post conditions on here.  Snowdonia has it's own weather system due to the valley and mountains so normal weather forecast for North Wales doesn't always apply!! 
Gloom's Profile
Gloom

In: Southport

Four cakes and a bun. Sorry but due to having to work all weekend I'm going to have to give this a miss now.

Have fun folks and I hope the Welsh gods of good weather smile on you.                                                                                                                                                                              
kcsdata's Profile
kcsdata

In: Knutsford
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Just checked the Met Office Website, and it looks as if the rain is holding off until Monday, at both Bets-y-Coed and Colwyn Bay.   Keep your fingers crossed - we could be in for a good day  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Oooh that's what I like to hear Big smile.

Would anyone that is going to meet up with us at J11 of the M56 let me know please....  I know I said to meet at 9:30am but could folk get there a few minutes before so we can set off at 9:30am!!!!  Don't want folk waiting too long for us in Mold Thumbs Up

So far (I think) the following are meeting at J11

Me
cw
Shawy
Sprint
Triple1
kcsdata
miles2smiles                                                                                                                                                                              
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

Guess that's me too - (I'm following the guy in front!) LOL   Would anyone that is going to meet up with us at J11 of the M56 let me know please....  I know I said to meet at 9:30am but could folk get there a few minutes before so we can set off at 9:30am!!!!  Don't want folk waiting too long for us in Mold Thumbs Up So far (I think) the following are meeting at J11 Me Party cw Beer Shawy Clap Sprint Handshake Triple1 Cool kcsdata Handshake miles2smiles Tongue chickflick75 Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Anyone thinking of crossing the Runcorn Bridge should build in some extra time, as there's lane closures at weekends. Obviously a bike can filter, but even so it's not going to be quick. Queues for cars the last couple of weekends have been about 30 mins southbound.
I'll be going through the Mersey tunnel and see you at Mold.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Thanks for that info Wills..... are you bringing this dog I keep reading about.... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cry Gutted cant make this one .... please pencil me in for the next one HugHave a good ride out guys and gals, i'll be thinking of you, whilst being a slight shade of green (envy) LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
triple1's Profile
triple1

In: Preston

Will be there - ready to go - weather lookng good for Sun   Guess that's me too - (I'm following the guy in front!) LOL   Would anyone that is going to meet up with us at J11 of the M56 let me know please....  I know I said to meet at 9:30am but could folk get there a few minutes before so we can set off at 9:30am!!!!  Don't want folk waiting too long for us in Mold Thumbs Up So far (I think) the following are meeting at J11 Me Party cw Beer Shawy Clap Sprint Handshake Triple1 Cool kcsdata Handshake miles2smiles Tongue chickflick75 Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Can you let me know if I've missed you off either list and/or got the meeting point correct.  

I don't want to be leaving anyone behind so pm me if you want my mobile number Big smile

J11 of the M56 - 9:30am
kcsdata
Triple1/Chickflick Thumbs Up (I know how you like ur smilies Dawn!)
Shawy/Daftun
cw
miles2smiles
DGSRR
Paul63
Sprint/HRC

McSimple?

Shell Petrol Station Mold - 10:30am
Wills
Minky
Peter27
Jay-strom
Wenders (hopefully)

Betwys
Fifitrixiebelle

IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

You forgot me Karen
I'll be at Mold!!!

Can you let me know if I've missed you off either list and/or got the meeting point correct.  

I don't want to be leaving anyone behind so pm me if you want my mobile number Big smile

J11 of the M56 - 9:30am
kcsdata
Triple1/Chickflick Thumbs Up (I know how you like ur smilies Dawn!)
Shawy/Daftun
cw
miles2smiles
DGSRR
Paul63
Sprint/HRC

McSimple?

Shell Petrol Station Mold - 10:30am
Wills
Minky
Peter27
Jay-strom
Wenders (hopefully)
IanT1966

Betwys
Fifitrixiebelle                                                                                                                                                                              
podnil's Profile
podnil

Sorry folks, I can`t make this one either Cry.
Saving all my pennies for the NEC bike show and Brum Christmas party next weekend Thumbs Up.
Take care everyone and see you on Saturday night Hug.                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

Wooohooo
Thanks to Sprint I'll be coming out to play tomorrow and will bring CAKE Thumbs Up

and thanks to the other kind gents who also offered lifts Smile

*Blackberry said*
J11 of the M56 - 9:30amkcsdataTriple1/Chickflick Thumbs Up (I know how you like ur smilies Dawn!)Shawy/Daftuncwmiles2smilesDGSRRPaul63Sprint/HRC
McSimple?
Shell Petrol Station Mold - 10:30amWillsMinkyPeter27Jay-stromWenders (hopefully)
IanT1966

BetwysFifitrixiebelle                                                                                                                                                                              
mcsimple's Profile
mcsimple

In: Northwich

I have decided I won't be coming on this trip, I have discussed with Blackberry on the phone and since there will be a lot of fast paced bikers involved - it wouldn't be fair for me to get left behind ( I am on a 125 with a Max speed of 65mph) so I hope to join another ride out soon.
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

PM sent mcsimple!

J11 of the M56 - 9:30amkcsdataTriple1/Chickflick Thumbs Up (I know how you like ur smilies Dawn!)Shawy/Daftuncwmiles2smilesDGSRRPaul63Sprint/HRC
Shell Petrol Station Mold - 10:30amWillsMinkyPeter27Jay-stromWenders (hopefully)
IanT1966
tiddsminx
BetwysFifitrixiebelle

wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Sorry Blackberry hun, cant make it. Hope you all have a great, safe day out xxxx

Shell Petrol Station Mold - 10:30amWillsMinkyPeter27Jay-stromIanT1966
tiddsminx
BetwysFifitrixiebelle                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Hope to see you soon Wendy Thumbs Up

Shell Petrol Station Mold - 10:30amWillsMinkyPeter27Jay-stromIanT1966
tiddsminxLolCNapoleon
BetwysFifitrixiebelle

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

3am...(just got in from work!!)...flipping cold but lovely and dry and no rain forcast for tomorrow.  Back roads are a little slippy in places from lots of diesel (when are they gonna start dishing out big fines for this?) and the wet leaves collecting and not drying out at the edges of the roads.  Have set the alarm - unlocked cat flap so the neighbour's cat can break in and beat the dog up.....again!!! If that rumpus doesn't wake me nothing will.  Will check the weather again in the morn (in a couple of hours!!) and if it's not brill will post and text Blackberry and let her know!
Ride safe and watch out for the sheep and Sunday drivers (sometimes these are actually one of the same...you have been warned!)
Fi
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Fi

We're going to stop at The Alpine Cafe in Betws Thumbs Up, see you there 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5940 seconds. There are 562 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption