successful Dating Stories On BM

300 Posts | Latest reply on 26/08/2020 22:50:54 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks Sandie and Alison. Happened just after Christmas ......  Not rushing to get married yet though...

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

If you let us have the member name of your partner we can add the news to the newsletter, with your (and his) permission of course Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Really pleased for you both Kate, great news,  lots of love.                                                                                                                                                                             
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

Wow Guzzi. Brilliant news.
EMDEE and I hope you'll be very happy. Well - I do. He thinks 'yer maaad wumman!'

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

kate...best wishes to you both..x                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

I'm sure you - Riggy and Emdee would be thought of as a successful BM dating story, nearly a year?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

There's hope for me yet then .... maybe ...... lol

Congrats & best wishes to all who met on here

Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

Just to let you all know another successful dating story Sue (hellsgranny) & I got married at Huddersfield on the 26th, it was a fantastic day (pics to follow)........thank you Bikermatch for bringing us together Cool Thumbs Up Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Congratulations Nodds, wishing you both the very best xxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice one, NoddyThumbs Up That's some hotEvil Smile tottyStar Best wishes to you both.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Many Congratulations Nods and Sue........... Lovely news is that !!!   Its really warmed me cockles.... Thumbs Up..     Much  happines and contentment to you both...xxx ..Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Nice on eNoddy hugs to you both xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

Congratulations to both noddy and hellsgranny, hope you had an amazing day and a long happy healthy future together.x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Just to let you all know another successful dating story Sue (hellsgranny) & I (Noddy1) got married at Huddersfield on the 26th, it was a fantastic day (pics to follow)........thank you Bikermatch for bringing us together Cool Thumbs Up Smile   Huddersfield? Where was my invite? Tongue   Congratulations!, to you both, I hope you will be as happy all your life together as you were on your wedding day X                                                                                                                                                                               
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Hearty congratulations to the pair of youThumbs Up   Two lovely people who deserve each other Approve   I hope you are both deliriously happy Big smile   And all your troubles are behind you Noddy Wink                                                                                                                                                                                
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

as above,congratulations you two...xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

Thanx everyone from me & the missus Beer LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

One that's slipped under our radar is that GeoffB2005 and Roachy have just got marriedThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Fan-Bleddy-Tastic! Rachael and Geoff     CONGRATULATIONS!  Hug    lovely news, and about time too Wink hope you'll both be very happy, forever.                                                                                                                                                                               
hellsbells13's Profile
hellsbells13

In: Cheshunt

My partner and i met on here in 2010, we have been together ever since.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 661 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption