What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today

2067 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 13/07/2023 09:58:33 by Quietman2 | Go to original / last post
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Hope you brought a spoon...                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

The futility of taking so many precautions to protect my passengers and customers,for so long,when 400,000 "individual thinkers" headed lemming - like to the Sarf Coast ...again...
And congratulations to Liverpool F.C., hope all their fans don't regret their mass street parties..:/
Grumpy old frontline worker signing out..xx
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

A cheeky wind up message.🀣

Sorry but it HAD to be said 🀭                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Laugh out loud today..?.getting blocked by a lady i've never met,but who used to ring me up when she was drunk or stoned and beg me to visit her...bit of a sad one,really...:p
I would imagine this post will be removed quite quickly...:)>

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Sunday ,and laughed out loud at news footage of the King Of Trumpton wearing a mask..wonder what's changed poor wee Donald's mind...??                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Sunday evening ...two fighting(mating??) wood pigeons setting off Marilyn's bike alarm..dunno who jumped more,them or me...πŸ˜¨πŸ˜†πŸ•ŠπŸ•Š                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Just realised the song used in the new VOLVO advert is "Born To Be Wild"...the Anti-Christ using one of our anthems,pmsl..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Sandi Toksvig, hosting, and guests on QI on telly.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Laugh out loud....the idea that the numbskull general public will even TRY to conform with the latest mask/shopping dictates..the wind whistling in one ear and out the other will blowtheir masks off anyway....happy (masked) shopping..:{)>>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Getting a message from my daughter; "5 years since we went to York to see Less Than Jake... i didn't realise how quickly time is flying.. must be getting old.."

She's 25 years old ...πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Bless her!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Stopping a scammer in their tracks...πŸ‘πŸ˜†                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

A phone conversation with a neurologist... Not agreeing with his opinion I sent a long email to point out the errors of his ways... And he agreed with me... Bloody hell, that's a first... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

RESULT! Way to go girlπŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I got a face shield for when I go shopping,(the disposable face mask was making me agitated, getting too overheated) It was quite difficult at first, it seemed a bit foggy...

...then I got home and read what it said on the shield ...

Remove the protective film before using.
πŸ€­πŸ™„

🀣🀣🀣
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Maybe you can get a pin lock insert for it Sandi!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

?πŸ€” Not sure what you mean there VS                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

A pinlock visor insert is an anti fogging device for the inside of your helmet visor, but my comment wasn't as funny as it sounded in my head at 4 o'clock in the morning with no sleep, especially considering the reason for your shield being a tad foggy!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

VS your comment is humorous, I just needed edumacating. πŸ‘
(Hope you get some sleep today)                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

People who drive without any lights on,when it's misty,dark and raining hard...must be a camouflage thing...eejits..!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Getting a begging letter from the tax man asking could I please pay my tax bill because of all you people on furlough                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6953 seconds. There are 308 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption