What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today

2067 Posts | Latest reply on 13/07/2023 09:58:33 by Quietman2 | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Thursday,news that despite having scarpered off up to his private estate in Aberdeenshire,Prince Charles has tested for Coronavirus..maybe he should have just sat tight in Gloucestershire with us plebs..??

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

For some reason the 'Naughty Step' thread popped up on my screen this morning (?) not something I was looking for so very strange. Of course I re-read the thread and I'm now chuckling. A great start to the day! 👍🏻😂                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Laugh today...two different parody songs with virus/(viral?) connections,many thanks to the supplying ladies,bloody good fun,mille grazie                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A post on FB, which shows how India deals with people flouting the lockdown, they ride round on motorbikes pull up and thrash them with big sticks.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

A masochist's dream....??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not really Jinx, I just like seeing idiots spoken to in the only language they understand. 🤣🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Laugh AND cry today...a text with both effects..:) :(                                                                                                                                                                             
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

In: Tell you later

20 views, only 2 of them women......my viewed list looks like a right sausage fest. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thats 20 more than i ever get. In fact i can count on half a hand the number of any interactions i,ve had with anyone on here in the past 12 months . Once my subs run out in a week or two i,m leaving, waste of time me being here now my mates have left.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

Yarg, as soon as you leave, a bird local to you will join and ask why there is nobody near her :-/                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I,m not actually looking for anyone, but it would be nice to get looked at occasionally even if its just to get laughed at or insulted.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yarg…………..Get a wig like we did...………..works every time. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

This

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D3gCWOb7V-b0&ved=2ahUKEwiKpabO4t7oAhVkt3EKHSw5CPIQwqsBMAB6BAgHEAQ&usg=AOvVaw3OivBOVpo47nPIGMKTisSt

Just for PPDS..
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

LOVL at Corny's comment ,😂
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
20 views, only 2 of them women......my viewed list looks like a right sausage fest. LOL...

Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

LOL

Quote:
I,m not actually looking for anyone, but it would be nice to get looked at occasionally even if its just to get laughed at or insulted....

Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

Worked for me :D

Quote:
Yarg…………..Get a wig like we did...………..works every time. LOL...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

How about a big afro?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Corny, how did it work for you, you reckon it's men that are viewing your profile lol?                                                                                                                                                                             
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

Never say never and all that.....

pmsl

Quote:
Corny, how did it work for you, you reckon it's men that are viewing your profile lol?...

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Laugh out loud today...the look on my neighbour's faces...the council haven't been to cut the grass on the green area between the houses and the road,it's about a foot long easily..made getting my bikes out to the road a bit of fun...so i've taken my mower and cut a diagonal path from my front gate up to the road...i was waiting for some idiot to suggest i cut the whole area,no chance...:)>

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7422 seconds. There are 895 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption