Ride outs North Wales

77 Posts | Latest reply on 16/01/2012 19:30:50 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Right guys and gals...............I love the sound of the route mentioned, good roads all the way. I think for most people it would have to be a weekend????????????? me anyways. Weather wise it could be a warmish day there again it could be blooming freezing! but the ride could be shortened??????  As to a date??????????????? agh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww? My daughter is due end of October but if someone wants to set a date and if I can make it I will and podnil too if his bike is fixed. It is great to see interest this end and maybe by spring we can all meet more regularly for ride outs?????   Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

How's about 15th or 16th October.  Which is best for you Hazel, the Saturday or Sunday?

Sunday best for me!

RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton

I'm in!!!  Ride to Wales always a good one!  As for weather!!!  Who cares if we are on the bikes!!!  Smile

Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

I'm in                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Big smile Glad you can make a decision Blackberry. Im up for it as long as im free....will bring up the rear so as not to slow down you guys on the bends!!!! Any girls able to make it this end????????
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

@ JP  it is old ya know... you know how that feels don't you LOL

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

You best had be free Hazel we're all meeting at yours lol....  

I'll move this thread to events (within the next half hour or so) for the obligatory list and then it can be submitted to Sandi to post in events when we have a few names Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

YEH!!!!!! All welcome at mine as long as vege food ok Wink and no one minds two mad labradors Tongue x                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

is that the autumn camp weekend, i know i'm not doing it but i think you have picked the wrong weekend, there so few things going on in winter why clash with another event                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Given the interest Bill I don't think this date will be problem Thumbs Up

Date Sunday 16 October

Attendees:

Hazelnut (if baby still in holding bay!)
Blackberry                                                                                                                                                                              
Mubz's Profile
Mubz

In: Manchester

I am in for 16th but I am also attending the autumn camping event will be bit crazy but can leave early on Sunday morning and join you guys........ or if we cn arrange this eitehr a week before / after either 9th or 23rd if possible ? 

And hazelnut is it an open invitation to meet at ur place  / early warning (labradors) :)                                                                                                                                                                             
RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton

Date Sunday 16 October

Attendees:

Blackberry
RobL  (date not a problem)

podnil's Profile
podnil

Date Sunday 16 October

Attendees:

Blackberry
Podnil (in "support vehicle" as bike`s poorly at the moment)

IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Hi little bit off subject but not too much I hope,
I'm going out this coming Sunday if anyone wants to tag along then that would be great thinking of starting up at the Ponderosa and see where I end up!
Also count me in for the 16th

Blackberry
IanT1966

Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

Date Sunday 16 October

Attendees:

Blackberry
IanT1966
Stroggy & Feisty (depending on my rota Confused but will remove us if i'm working Cry)

Mubz's Profile
Mubz

Date Sunday 16 October

Attendees:

Blackberry
IanT1966
Stroggy & Feisty (depending on my rota Confused but will remove us if i'm working Cry)
Mubz AKA (miles2smiles)

will need some help / company for the venue and would be good if hazelnut can give the menu as well (only kidding)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Looks like Karls going, so I'm being told!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

so does Karl need adding to the list                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If you would, please.

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Hey karl m looks like your route is going to be our ride out Big smile.  Just need you to confirm the meeting point and time please! 

Oh and if anyone has a spare seat could I occupy it please?! Smile

Attendees:

Blackberry
IanT1966
Stroggy & Feisty (depending on my rota Confused but will remove us if i'm working Cry)
Mubz AKA (miles2smiles) 
karl m

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 326 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption