Greenlaneing!

7 Posts | Latest reply on 16/05/2011 15:14:57 by wheelbarrow | Go to original / last post
Amz's Profile
Amz

In: swindon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all, Just wondered if any 1 goes greenlaneing around swindon wiltshire? and no's of any good routes.... Thanx amz. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi Amz!!
Welcome too lol, see it's your first post Handshake
I know not down there, but looking to get into it myself up here too. Hope you'll get some answers soon,
Kwaka                                                                                                                                                                             
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

In: Mid Wales

Not done much down there, but take groups around mid wales on a fairly regular basis, so i'll ask some of my punters from down that way!                                                                                                                                                                             
Amz's Profile
Amz

In: swindon

Hya, yep im a newbie Smile Thankyou that would be great, i have ridden a few, Went on holiday in llandovery (hope thats spelt right) had a great ride up around there Big smile  Amz                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

The best thing to do, Amz is to get in touch with your local Trail Riders Fellowship. It's a minefield to make sure that the trails (unsurfaced public roads) you use actually have rights of way for motor vehicles and the local TRF, if they're worth their salt will have researched them.

I dabbled in trail riding 25 years ago and joined my local TRF. Unfortunately it was not interested in beginners or local routes and were even unfriendly. Instead, members liked to have their bikes trailered to where there were more routes and follow a local guide. I concluded that the game wasn't worth the candle and have stuck to surfaced roads ever since. I hope your local group will treat you better. 
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

good luck with this ive had no joy at getting any decent info in this kinda stuff but too be fare i havent really pushed much for it either and welcome to BM  tooThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

You should be able to get the info you want from your council, and welcome in.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 583 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption