NW200 Live !

21 Posts | Latest reply on 23/05/2011 22:51:31 by invalid characters | Go to original / last post
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

In: Belfast/Larne
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The NW200 is again going to broadcast all races live online Sat 21st in here somewhere.... http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/9412338.stm  along with the two practice days Tues and Thurs I think.  Both Superbike races will also be shown live on the BBC Red Button on Saturday. More info here.. http://www.northwest200.org/default.aspx And here... http://www.nw200.com/   Enjoy !                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Looking forward to watching this Big smile - however, just to clarify - it's BBC Northern Ireland that's showing it.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

AFAIK the Red Button is a national broadcast, but its all free online anyway.                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

sat 21st of what                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

May,

nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

oh feck Censored .... trust my mate to pick this date for his wedding ..... i promised his missus to be that i wouldnt let him run off at the last minute ....bugger.......
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

thanks wheelbarrow Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

Live practice from 7pm this evening here..... http://www.bbc.co.uk/northernireland/nw200/index.shtml                                                                                                                                                                             
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

On now till 9pm here aswell..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/northern_ireland/default.stm

You'll have to cut and paste that link.
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Cheers DS that one works, couldn't make the other one though.

Is there an entry list anywhere?

DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

They havent posted an entry list.  More live practice Thursday morning from 10am on the same link.                                                                                                                                                                              
invalid characters

Found a site that had posted the entry-list that had been supplied by the organisers, then they were told to take it down.                                                                                                                                                                              
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Wooohoooo - it's that time of year again!!!!

I've set my digi recorder for freeview 301 from 11.05am to 13.30pm - that's all I could find for free but I guess it's better than nowt!!  Got no sound on me comp so can only watch the nice piccies online Unhappy
  Neeeeeeeeooooooooowwwwwwwwwmmmmmmm............... hee hee!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hi peeps anyone got a live feed ,i can only get radio bbc ulster,just wondering  if its anything to do with security probs i read about? ta                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

p.s only got comp , or counsil tv, lol [1234 +c.s.i. channel]                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ok peeps found it.. meanwhileblown engine  and oil stops race  doh! nice race lookd more like speed boats than bikes lol                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

might watch it                                                                                                                                                                              
invalid characters

Yep EMDEE and what I don't understand we all saw the boat that Guy built and he turned up with a Suzuki.LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

bit of a let down today. Only one race completed, but what a race. I.ve got about five hours worth of fill in on me digi recorder now lol                                                                                                                                                                             
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

Shitty, wet, cold, miserable day.  But good craic, none the less.
The oil slick, from Ryan Farquars bike was huge, from Church Corner to Juniper Hill chicane and would have been hard to shift in wet conditions. Its a pity Mervyn White and his team, could'nt have come to that decision about 3 or 4 hours earlier, instead of keeping spectators waiting in cold, wet, windy conditions. Whilst Guy Martin (who was supposed to be doing a riders inspection) was eating cake at somebodys house at the inspection.  Ermm                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 355 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption