How long could you keep this up...

33 Posts | Latest reply on 28/05/2011 22:15:05 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The point was, that my first post wasn't in any way sarcastic, it was a simple statement, that Boody obviously cant understand. Tell me Neal how was it in any way sarcastic and how did I use it to "rip people apart"?

Trotting out the old old Oscar Wilde quote that "sarcasm is the lowest form of wit" simply shows that she doesn't understand the difference between wit, irony or banter, none of which is sarcasm.

Coming back with the bit about my knuckles dragging the ground is neither banter, witty, ironic or even sarcastic ..... its simply an insult and name calling and that doesn't require a great deal of intelligence for anyone to do.

Boody, I suggest that you stop being so sensitive to anyone disagreeing with your posts, bearing in mind it wasn't just me that commented. BM is a site where everyone can post their opinions. I cannot see in anyway how my initial or even subsequent post should offend you just because it disagrees with you. If that is your opinion i.e. that you think it is pointless, fine

If you still have a problem .... take it to the mods or Matt                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

shadow you are the same person that told me to >> wind my neck in !!after i said i hated the filthy language in the chat room, and you have gone out of your way to take a swing at me ever since,,   i am not sensitive to anyone disagreeing with me at all, but i dislike bullies,, i could take up issue with matt but why bother,,im sure you can curb the acid tongue if you try, and just leave me alone please.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

and you have gone out of your way to take a swing at me ever since

Please give examples of when ........ the only post I have made in the same thread you have is this one, seems paranoia is one of your issues.

I will continue to post in any thread I wish including any you post in, if you think that is having a swipe, you really have a problem, not me.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey Wheely .......
thanks for all the fish ! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

is it safe to come out now Confused

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

*ignoring all the arguing* Ouch

Jesus christ, that's seriously impressive.
Wish i had his (or her) BOL 10x LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
SuzieSuzuki's Profile
SuzieSuzuki

In: Warwickshire

Just watched it and THAT is what I'd call great control of a bike in a confined space - that tight circle with the full lock on - just brilliant!   I watched a police demo of slow cone work once and was amazed at the lean they got going round the cones in those beasts of machines they ride. And all at a dead slow but fluid pace... skill!                                                                                                                                                                             
TBird_Steve's Profile
TBird_Steve

In: Berkhamsted

Anybody else notice the scuff on the sump guard, belly pan, whatever you call it. Both sides. Is that from the practice where the lean was a bit too much or does the bike go around the corners on two wheels and part of the plastics?                                                                                                                                                                             
sifimedia's Profile
sifimedia

In: Paddock Wood

There are quite a few other examples on YouTube where it didn't quite go according to plan! That may explain a few scrapes.

Still impressive to watch though. It really is riding with instinct and not thinking too much. On a couple of other videos it shows close up cams on parts of the bike. This shows the one finger braking and how the front tyre really deflects through the manoeuvres. Great stuff.

Thanks ItsMrToYouSonny for bring this to my attention.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Excellent control! I loved every second of it, I wonder if the rider takes pillions? Big smile   Anyone can ride a bike, not everyone can ride it like they did.   I watched it without sound, it has a better impact, IMHO.                                                                                                                                                                             
madge's Profile
madge

In: sheffeild

!! looks like theve all gone t the pub lol !na theres an idea !lolBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

I was impressed with the skill required and the memory needed to follow the route. It's like auto tests for bikes. The bike in question looked small like a 400 with higher bars than standard for better control. We need to be careful that some bright spark from the European Commission doesn't propose this for the motorcycle test.

As for the 'debate' on the subject, I would respectfully suggest that everyone is entitled to an opinion; being polite if you disagree doesn't cost anything and; its best not to rise to rudeness.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol at them adding this to the bike test!!! gawd help us.. they would probs think it was a bit easy for the test so may want to tighten the circle a bit .. dont you think Wacko LOLLOL    of course i could do that if i only wanted to.....Party teeheehee                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4883 seconds. There are 342 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption