How long could you keep this up...

33 Posts | Latest reply on 28/05/2011 22:15:05 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
ItsMrToYouSonny's Profile
ItsMrToYouSonny

In: Basingstoke
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

... before you were sick.  I wouldn't last long.

2010 10 24 ????? ????? ?5? ???? ?2???

According to Google translate the Japanese means

"Second Heat players Shiga Gymkhana Round 5 2010 10 24 DUNLOP"

which doesn't tell me much more than the logographs.

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Crikey how the hell do they know where to go ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

that had to be the most bizarre and totally understandable post ive evr read.                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Flippin 'eck am still dizzy after watching it!                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Great controll of the bike..

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

bloomin eck that is bike control for ya Clap .... wonder if i could do that on me harley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Boody that is what i thought at first then realised i best click on the link hahahaha Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

On  a harley easy and you could have some toast n tea too at the same time lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pmsl i may take out a few cones on me way...... they only in way anyhoooooo hahahaha LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

aha righty i clicked on the link ,,well yeah dudes got good control ,but,, whats the point of doing that ?? its pointless,, maybe its a guy thing, like keepyuppy.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

How is it pointless then?

Is racing round Donington etc pointless???

Its called having fun and these sorts of events are not all guys, there are women who compete too

sifimedia's Profile
sifimedia

In: Paddock Wood

Wow Boody, we could all get into some great philosophical debate now about how pointless human existence is on this planet....

as shadowfax says..... its fun!! Why does there have to be any point to it!! Same as drinking!!

Plus the fact .... humans are competitive and want to get one up on the next bod out there!!
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

42   just thought i'd chip in lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thats the new cone test for next year..lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

is that 42 keepyuppy's Whealy!!!?? Clown   i would love bike control like that an i would love to ave a go at doin that it looks reet good larf if ya ask me Big smile tho im not sure id wanna do it with a hangover hahahaha Dead LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

'shadowfax n sifimedia,, thank you so much for jumping all over my post and being quick to snap at me,, as i said earlier yes the guy had skill and yes it shows off skill, but end of the day so what?/ and its nothing like racing round donnington park shadow!!!! that i would pay for it has a point!!.sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Different type of skill .......... or is skill only what you are willing to pay for? Racing round Donington, racing round a kart track on a super moto? stunt competitions? we pay for all those usually, butby your standards, if its free its pointless then??

As for sarcasm, it wasn't sarcasm, if you think it was, then you've never experienced sarcasm, lowest form of wit?? nah. Actually the pun is the lowest form of wit, sarcasm is a complex high order skill needing an ability to understand other peoples state of mind and emotions. The reason its considered "low" is low because it targets chiefly the sensitive, inarticulate, unsophisticated and powerless ............ nuff said                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Yaaaah Shadow's back Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

shadowfax "sarcasm is a complex high order skill needing an ability to understand other peoples state of mind and emotions. The reason its considered "low" is low because it targets chiefly the sensitive, inarticulate, unsophisticated and powerless ............ nuff said"   but empathy and compasion is what keeps us for using it to rip peoples feeling apart mate                                                                                                                                                                              
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

Thank you neal, i do hope shadow has a large supply of plasters for those knuckles he keeps dragging!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
sifimedia's Profile
sifimedia

In: Paddock Wood

Boody.... It was never my intention to be sarcastic in my earlier post, and I'm sure Shadowfax never had that in mind either. I reckon we're still both in the Dog-House though, aren't we!!

However, I have to say that I would probably enjoy the 'ballet' riding around the cones just as much as the Superbikes at Donington.. at least you can view the whole course from one point!! But the skill levels and concentration involved are still very high, and it is an entry level sport that can be performed on a modest budget, unlike running a superbike.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6367 seconds. There are 409 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption