BSB - May 2nd - Oulton Park

14 Posts | Latest reply on 02/05/2011 22:24:16 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

In: Preston
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A few of us are meeting at the petrol station at the crossroads on the A49/A556 for 9.30am.............. to then gather on the banking at Knickerbrook from 9.45/10.00am onwards.   Please feel free to join us. If interested, please pm me for contact details.                                                                                                                                                                             
nawe's Profile
nawe

In: winsford chesh

what day would that be?? the monday?? i only live 4 miles from oulton.. anybody coming from afar wanna pop in for a freshen up is more than welcome.. or wanna put a tent up in me back garden.. there's room.. drop me a line..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Its practace too sunday...                                                                                                                                                                             
nawe's Profile
nawe

In: winsford chesh

if it's like it was today.. you all wanna wear some shorts under your leathers.. it was far too warm sitting in the sun in leather pants..  not been a cloud in the sky down here all day..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sounds like suntan cream too then:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

i'm allready here see you at hissy esses at 07.00 gold merc                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

I'm here with the  honda teams and weather has been fab.

Daftun text u tom maybe catch up with u when u get here x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Weather was spot on today. Forcast for tomoz slightly cooler.

madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Grrr couldn't get text out for some reason Angry

Had a great couple of days and funny arriving with a Yamaha at a Honda racing team paddock Beer

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice to meet everyone Big smile

acrazybiker's Profile
acrazybiker

In: barnsley

A big thank you for Karen, (daftun) for being the perfect hostess. And supplying us waifs and strays with food and drink. Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

Had a top day nice to get out with a gr8 bunch of people once again !!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

In: Preston

What a fantastic day! Sunshine, great racing and all in good company. Smile  I've enjoyed every single minute of the day. I've posted a couple of piccies.   Hands Up how many of you have sunburnt faces Embarrassed   @ACB - my pleasure Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sunburnt faces?? Think i've managed my entire skullLOL

Stuck a few pics up too

Twas a top dayClap

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5117 seconds. There are 400 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption