Stoners comment to Rossi - Jerez MotoGP

88 Posts | Latest reply on 20/04/2011 19:26:28 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

In: Belfast/Larne
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

(quote 46Rossi)  David Jefferies = now he was one talented rider RIP

Agreed.  Big Dave was a top man on the roads and a thoroughly decent guy, however, a 48 year old Joey Dunlop was able to beat him on a virtually uncompetitive Vimto SP2 Honda when Big Dave was on the V&M flying machine Yamaha.  That says alot about the ol' fella's racing and technical abilities.  Even Honda were shell shocked.  Approve

DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

Ahh !  Mandy.original1
I see now why you keep banging on about Ago. lol  I was a bit confused at first, but I assume your referring to one of my previous posts, which you haven't read properly. lol

Here it is again for ya, copied and pasted from my original post, with the essential part in bold........................

"but no-one on the GP scene past or present has won as many titles or is likely to in different classes as Vale."   Tongue  LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

and just when i thought contradictions in your posts couldnt get any more outrageous, we now have too many to mention in the last 4 consecutive posts!! there were "lies, damn lies and statistics", now there are "posts, damn posts and DriftnSlide!!!!"   cant argue logic with the illogical or reason with the unreasonable so i shall save my new nails from wear and tear! haha xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

There's only one way to solve this                                                                                                                                                                              
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

LOL Mandy....... Too many contadictions ?  Perhaps you could point them out to me ?  I can't see any contradictions there at all ? Confused
It sounds more like you've thrown the towel in.  LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

youre right - as i said, its impossible to reason with the unreasonable so i shall now give up even trying! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

Awwww.  I was just starting to get into that.  LOL  xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Rossi for Pope Thumbs Up!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 319 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption