Stoners comment to Rossi - Jerez MotoGP

88 Posts | Latest reply on 20/04/2011 19:26:28 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

After Rossi's accident where he took out Stoner @ today's Jerez MotoGP, Rossi immediately went to Stoners garage to apologise, Stoner's response to Rossi was "your ambition outweighed your Talent!"........ after smacking him on his shoulder & asking how it was! Would anyone like to discuss what the cheeky tw*t said about a 9 times world champion??                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I went right off Stoner when he refused to shake Rossi's hand .. he's a spoilt brat !

oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

anybody racing can make mistakes, as in life, the mark of a man (political correctness be whatever the rest of the world wants) is how he deals with both his and others mistakes.   stoner was wrong rossi was right, i`d be happy to tell either of them this to their face, i`d only be shaking one of them by the hand.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerfan's Profile
bikerfan

In: London Middlesex

Can't stand stoner he's up his own bum good rider but should have respect for vale - I adore vale and have the up most respect for him.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

So maybe the attempted pass was a bit too risky.... but what happened is just racing and the remark by stoner was disrespectful, and outta order. And so was the slap on rossi's bad shoulder.....
Cant believe the nasty ducati front end is still giving stoner problems!                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Dont like stonner never have,  stonner = tosser                                                                                                                                                                              
mandi jay's Profile
mandi jay

In: Whitby

Is this the 'we hate Stoner' thread  LOL
Stoner was extremely rude yes, anyone else would of dropped him, but Rossi was playing the 'media' card by appologising when he knew the cameras were following him.
They're both as bad as each other, both arrogant, but both excellent riders. Makes it more of a challenge for them both now, so more interesting races to come hopefully, stops it getting boring like F1.
Its all in a days racing folks.....

And Mark you'd struggle to shake hands with either of them, been to day of champions a few times and everytime both did their upmost to avoid meeting fans and signing autographs. Thumbs Down

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

if stoner has said thanks for the apology  he would have done him self a world of good publicity wise but no its Casey Moaner yet again deffo not a sportsman just a spioled Tit , but i did like the way Rossi made him say it twice in front of the camera's                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Perhaps Rossi was playing the 'media' card but look who's favour it went in - and guess who's the more intelligent and media savvy of the two??  Stoner was attempting to get the world on his side using bullying tactics but it backfired making him look the fool - and what a fool!!   It was a racing incident and had it gone in Stoner's favour, he wouldn't have made such a fuss then would he?  As far as the marshalls helping Rossi first - Stoner would've really complained had it been him stuck under his bike and not been helped first!   I like yiddle678's comment - Cant believe the nasty ducati front end is still giving stoner problems!                                                                                                                                                                              
mandi jay's Profile
mandi jay

In: Whitby

Hey I don't really care who got the upper hand, I just like to watch the racing. Like I said it makes it more interesting for us viewers. Thumbs Up 

Rossi - Gibernau. Rossi - Biaggi. Rossi - Stoner, it's all good as far as I'm concerned. I look forward to a cracking season.   Big smile

46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

Hey - isn't it funny how Rossi has always come out on top of that list of rivals??  Weird eh??  Hmmmm...........who has the talent above ambition??  And could it be that it is Stoner who actually has the ambition and no talent!!!   Makes good watching tho   Thumbs Up  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just plugged in ,is that bam falling off again ? i want to win a new bike on mcn fantacy road race  //yeh fantacy marty lol dream on bin stoner on next swap day. do i have to see race on bbc -i player?                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

You defo need to see the race Marty :))  ....and the comments after too !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ok number 46 fan lol get back opinion ramorra x                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

I think Stoner's biggest problem should be the unprofessional favouritism shown by the marshals -  5 in attendance, 5 pushing Rossi,  none pushing Stoner -  He has every reason to be livid. Incidents like this are the only thing that can stand between Stoner on that Honda and the title this year.  He just wanted to hurt Rossi with his comments while he was on his back foot that was all, a bit of one upmanship.                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

with regards to Mr Stoners comment. I'm not sure his trophey cabinet has 9 world championship tropheys in it. From four different classes, on three different manufacters. Ie 125cc, 250cc, 500cc and moto gp. On aprilla, Honda and yamaha. I'd come back Casey when your talent is as good as you think it is. :-) of course those who know me, know i'm a big Rossi fan, complete with sun tattoo. So i show no bias whatsoever lol :-)
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

Well said Al  :o)))     Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

its intresting to see the diffrence in opinion on this suject face book has thrown some negatives rossi's way too  . im gonna sit on the fence and watch this one get bigger as the season moves on , but right now all i can say is come on cruchlow and smith lets have some brits on the podium Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

Although i'm a big fan of Rossi and i think Stoner's a whinging twat, i still think Stoner took it quite well.   I can't understand why Rossi would attempt such a high risk overtake like that with so many laps left.  I also think after spending the last few years looking at Rossi's backside in front of him, Stoner knows very well who has the ability.   Loved the one about Stoner still falling off because of Ducati's front end.  Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
ayjay's Profile
ayjay

In: LOUTH
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Rossi went to find Stoner in the Repsol Honda pits after the race and they shook hands, then...Stoner (smiling): “How's your shoulder? Is it okay?”Rossi (helmet still on): “I'm very sorry.”Stoner: “Okay. You have some problem with your shoulder?”Rossi: “I make a mistake”Stoner: “Yeah. Obviously your ambition outweighed your talent.”Rossi: “Eh?”Stoner: “Ambition is more than the talent.”Rossi: “I'm very sorry.”Stoner: “No problem.” Pure Class, get uesd to stoner he's gonna be round a long time! think some marshalls should be looking for a new job!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 433 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption