Usernames

141 Posts | Latest reply on 31/08/2011 01:39:26 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Frank W's Profile
Frank W

In: Sheffield
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

Ok so I signed up in a rush!!  On the other hand, I am on another website as 'Magnetic' because for a while when I was on my bike I seemed to attract every #"%&*@# car in the world and I was beginning think I was magnetic!!!

jeanzqueen's Profile
jeanzqueen

In: Fife
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Jeanzqueen was a name given to me by one of my mates as I'm usually always wearing jeans Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

big clive well its not my wallet hint hint ladys                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

mine doesn`t stretch the imagination

i like rock and roll and was born in 1960 ......rockin60

W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

My favourite explanation so far is 'fronkey'  Thumbs Up

Mine is a nickname given to me by my very first boyfriend - and stands for Wide Mouthed Frog (if anyone remembers the advert for Maltesers)!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

W.M.F hmmmm and how many dates did it take to earn that name ? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Honestly, it was just about the Malteser advert!                                                                                                                                                                               
gatvol's Profile
gatvol

In: Aylesbury

because its different and its how I was feeling when I joined.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

What does it mean tho? I've never heard the word gatvol before.                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

This sheds some light on the matter

Pronounced: gaaat-fall. Meaning: very fed-up or irritated.
It is a South African word, derived from the Afrikaans language, but widely used in English (and some indigenous langue conversation.)
Literal translation: gat(ass or hole) vol(full)
Probably intended to mean a dug hole full to the brim (“up to your neck with…”) , but given a slant by the double meaning of the word “gat”.
I am gatvol of the way my boss treats me.

Google is your friend :-))
kingarthursdog's Profile
kingarthursdog

In: Banbury

King Arthur's dog was called Cabal, which is also the name given to a group of individuals who conspire against the government. I like that idea.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I coulda googled it, just couldn't be arsed lol, I google a lot as part of my 'job' on here. Ta for the explanation tho Thumbs Up   'Widely used in English' I've  never heard it before.                                                                                                                                                                             
gatvol's Profile
gatvol

In: Aylesbury

I've never heard it used in English either, except amongst Southern African English.                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

IanT1966 simples really Ian is my name, T first initial of my surname and 1966 the year i was born dead boring really but I wasn't able to think of anything witty at the time                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Have to say mine had nothing to do with fireblades. I got it as a nickname when in a scooter club at 17/18 years old. Not looking the hardest of blokes and being sharp with the ladies it sort of suited , quite boring story, but a good name at the time of my lambretta days!
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

Oh lol and I thought it was cause you where handy with a knife and had chopped up a few people !! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Noodles,The nearest I get to chopping, is Onions!

potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

And I bet you cried like a baby !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Big smile simples....Hazel is my name and well nut because I am Wacko xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
roadknight's Profile
roadknight

In: irthlingbough

road knight cos that what i am ..... a knight of the road.. that my job helping peaple broken down on the road .....the big orange van helps ...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7109 seconds. There are 931 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption