Usernames

141 Posts | Latest reply on 31/08/2011 01:39:26 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Nickname given to me by my little bro and its stuck
Yoghurt, you aint killed the thread and think your username is a really nice tribute to your unfortunate mate                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

That's very kind, thanks very much :)                                                                                                                                                                             
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

mines pretty boring and simple too - can you guess what films I like and the year I was born????   Lamp                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm struggling on that one. Any clues??? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Mine goes back to my Uni days when I played games on the PS2 and got to be very good at a couple of the fps's / tps's- I joined the top clan in europe for for one game in particular - all members choose a name based on the theme which was "Food" (mostly fast food) and I choose Potnoodle as I was eating a lot of them at the time.

Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

why do some people use bike names as a user name , don't they find that when you meet up and say "HI .....yfyfyffyfyuffdfy.............." don't you think its a little unpersonal Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

lack of imagination maybe?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If u go to a big meet an say "Hi John", half a dozen blokes will look up an say "u talkin 2 me?"   But if u say " hi yfyf..."only 1 will look up   But care tho, if u say "hello ivorbigun" - half the chaps will look up! (the other half will look away, sheepish likeLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

i like that name "u talkin 2 me?"  hehe trouble i would think if you named your self after your bike say a suzuki what if you went and bought a Honda !! later                                                                                                                                                                             
cruiser mic's Profile
cruiser mic

In: bedfordshire

guessWink                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Pmsl.... Mizzi....short for mizzify... Had to think of a nickname for msn yrs ago hence mystify by inxs.... Or basically fukd if I know... Still love that tune tho                                                                                                                                                                             
midlifecrisis's Profile
midlifecrisis

In: Sandbach

Midlifecrisis...guess!!!  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
stretchmark's Profile
stretchmark

In: Lytham

Stretch was my nickname at school an at work - an Mark is my name.....just happened to be creatin a logon ID for somewhere and the two just came together I guess lol :)                                                                                                                                                                             
46kittykatt46's Profile
46kittykatt46

In: Birmingham

I love Rossi!!  I love cats!! my nick name is Kitty                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

it shouldn't be hard to guess

dicko-exup's Profile
dicko-exup

In: south shields

mines Dicko after my last name and ive had a few Exups since ive started riding..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I like my bikes orange .                                                                                                                                                                              
bobbyfrankenstein's Profile
bobbyfrankenstein

In: Buxton
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

my name is bobby. and i like a band called the ,Frankenstein Drag Queens from Planet 13. good job i stuck to just using Frankenstein!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I just love purple soooo much I'd paint everything in the world  in it if I could - my hair already isApprove!!!........and Betty? well, I leave that to you.....answers on a postcard please!...... not telling tho'LOL
Julie.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

my names mandy and theres only one of me!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7729 seconds. There are 376 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption