Usernames

141 Posts | Latest reply on 31/08/2011 01:39:26 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

In: Chester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Usernames and how we choose one. Whilst some are very obvious - some are unusual   PINK is my favourite colour and STORM is my beloved dog Heart                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Mine got chosen for me!  Apparently I mother everyone and (in BJ's words) can be a little bit bossy sometimes!

pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

I like your style, bossy is good! x                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Was sat at my computer one day tryingto register for my first ever forum membership, and as you do I looked out of the window for inspiration, the first thing that caught my eye was the wheelbarrow so that was it. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

erm... mine was also chosen for me

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It should be Mr P. lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

Id wouldnt have used that method wheelbarrow, the first think i saw when i looked out this morning was dog poo Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Good thread Pinkstorm Thumbs Up. This is the first site I have every been on so wasn't sure about the user name at all and was conscious of not sounding like a 'lady of the night' or something really dodgy Shocked.  So in the end up the bike I rode at the time of joining was a Sreetbob hence the BOB and my name is Katie, often shortened to KAT
BOBKAT                                                                                                                                                                             
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

Hiya Hunni, i wasnt too sure whether it would raise any interest, but there are some unusual names, im waiting to hear rags and brat  xx                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Big smile There is a few user names Im curious to find out how they came about x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I chose the Username Inspector Lestrade because i am a big Sherlock Holmes fan.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

we've had this thread before, if you can find it,you may find somemore name explanations!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

Didnt realise littlechick, ive not been on here as long as some of you, never really been through them all xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I know Pink, I had a quick gander,but I can't be bothered to search through.  I'm vertically challenged,hence my nameSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

It can take a long time to find if there's already been a posting of the same topic, it took me ages to find, and some folk have never been on the net before so probably don't realise that some topics are repeated.   Update on my previous reply: I changed my member name to my given name Sandi, cos folk keep calling me Kwak, when they meet me, and it's not my name.   Here's the link to another one   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=6025                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thankyou Sandi x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Y W L C Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

Had my nickname for 39 years now, my real name is only used at home and work, it was the specs I wore at the time if there is anyone old enough out there to remember.GeekSmile                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Hate to admit it, but I remember him harry!!!!!!   My name came from a phone I'd just bought, no prizes for guessing which one Ermm, if only I had a bit more imagination!!!!!   Oh but I've more imagination than that guy called Matt LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Couldn't think of owt original so I just put a bit of SUZuki, a bit of YAMaha, and the last bit of KawasaKI together. Which turned out as SUZYAMKI.  So my name isn't Suzy anything, its Cathy !!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.3281 seconds. There are 953 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption