Active Topics page - changes

26 Posts | Latest reply on 11/02/2011 22:15:17 by 6ypsy | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Posts were deleted at the request of those who posted them, no information regarding the actual event was deleted                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oh I see,thanks for clearing that up Jackie.When something is there one minute and gone the next, you begin to wonder if your eyes are deceiving you!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

No probs Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Hmmm, so if you are the type of personality that says something and later regrets it, all that can be solved at the push of a delete button,  I'm happy enough with my personality, but I would be very obliged if you could delete about 4 stone from my physique.   I quite regret having piled that on - if only eh?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

the delete button is selective 6ypsy x, not for the likes of you and me girlEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Just my luck Chick, best superglue me gob shut then, I'll leave a gap for the straw though lol!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1875 seconds. There are 313 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption