Free camping weekend Squires 16th April

240 Posts | Latest reply on 22/04/2011 00:54:41 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

As already said great to see you all there new and old alike. looking forward to the next on barmouth in 2 weeks if your going see you there if you not made up your mind just go for it                                                                                                                                                                              
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Many thanks to you all for coming and having a good time.  Thanks to Bill, Karey, and THAT WOMAN for organising things for me, and of course....   Happy Birthday Shell xxx                                                                                                                                                                                 
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Thanks to all involved in organising the night - was great to see old and new faces Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

What a fantastic weekend :>>>>>

You are the best peeps in the universe and I am so glad that I've found you all Hug

Special thanks to Shell for giving us reason to paaaaaaarty!! And...to Ian, Bill and all those involved in organising it all.  Lovely food, friends and the numb-bum ride-out Wink.

looking forward to next time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Just uploaded them picies i took when i cameThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Well folks what a weekend Big smile Thanks to all for making it so Thumbs Up not laughed so much in a while LOL Looking forward to seeing more photos (not ! ) Will take a while to recover Sleepy Thanks again Alice and Tim ...for making our second night a damn sight more comfortable than the 1st Big smile True stars each and every one of you and a pleasure to know Thumbs UpRoll on the next meet up but might rule out the camping till it gets a bit warmer Pinch,,,,,Hb x                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Fantastic piccies  but come on folks , tag yourselves.... don't be shy   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I think there's lots more photos to come folks.  I've tagged mine Miss honest!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Great weekend with great folks yet again :)

Glad you had fun Shell Lady

Cheers to Bill for all his good work, Old Un for my worming, CW just for being a div and as Boss Mom said Gary for his chest and tent moment ........... swoon .... and Mr Ken for our new Mansion lol
jimi123456's Profile
jimi123456

In: manchester
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

fab weekend great fun ,met yet more people and made some good friends ,cheers evry one that made it happen and bill great ride specially the fast bits lol                                                                                                                                                                              
tartette's Profile
tartette

In: leeds
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

so where was everyone from BM?got there at 3pm on Sat n no one thereConfused-or were u all out playing lol. Would have been nice to meet some of you                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

go look at the pics tt think there were one or too there Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Tt Thats what i though when i arrived yesterday and i had to look round the back were the tents were and found them:)                                                                                                                                                                                 
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Good morning all, I woke up with a smile thinking of a fantastic weekend from start to finish.  So many memories to store away.  Not going to repeat previous messages so will sum it up as:HugHandshakeLOLLOLBeerLOL WackoSleepyCoolPartyLOLHug To many people to name, you all know who you are - really precious, special folk.  Special thanks though to Posh & Karey Ying Yang for Thursday night - what a bloody laugh, in fact every emotion.  Sad I missed some people, will catch you all again though.  Thank you Ian for laying on a great party for us all to celebrate Shell's 21st birthday Wink. The ride home that I shared with Star was fanfeckintastic, and one that was the perfect end to wonderful weekend, I got home at 9pm last night 560 miles clocked up on my Beastie Boy.  Woooooohoooooooo to the next time we all meet up, bring it ooooooon, till then be safe & happy xxxxxxxxx ps There's been a murrdarr LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

looks like you all had a cracking weekend, sorry me & Spesh couldn't make it for your Burpday Shell - but we'll see ya at Barmouth Thumbs UpHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Morning folks ! As has been said above it was a cracking weekend made even better by all the great people who turned up Thumbs Up i've not laughed so much in ages Big smile   A special; thanks to alice & tim for rescuing us from a second  freezing night ....  much appreciated  Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I had a brilliant weekend...... ((( everybody))   The run home was fabby, weather was superb all the way home..   Special thanks to HarleyPernalia ( John )  you saved my ass Hug Also scoobs and Photo Hug   I got home with no issues and she is being checked over tomorrow night (tuesday) , although I can still feel the thump thump of the KTM Superduke calling my name ... lol xxx                                                                                                                                                                                   
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I was thinking about you all over the weekend and am so chuffed that you all had a great time Thumbs Up   So pleased that you had a memorable birthday Shell Party   Thanks for all the photos everyone, they are brill.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

So sorry you missed it Trish, you were missed ! 

Thanyou for the lovely card you sent up Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Rhidragon's Profile
Rhidragon

In: Hudderfield

Fantastic weekend, was great to meet up with everyone.

LOL Bobkat... still makes me giggle now                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 307 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption