Free camping weekend Squires 16th April

240 Posts | Latest reply on 22/04/2011 00:54:41 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

It's free camping weekend at Squires on the 16th April, there's showers/ toilets and all the usual Squires facilities, i shall probably go on the Friday and we can have rides out on the Saturday and Sunday if you want, it's up to you, you can come for 2 days or 3 days or stop the week if you like                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

Not sure if I can make the weekend but will try get down on the sat                                                                                                                                                                              
suzukihen's Profile
suzukihen

In: king's lynn, Nor
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I will try and get                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Just spoke to Ian ... We will be there Bill, I know normally I just book it and we go, I had to clear with this him first tho to check he had no surprises booked ...

Cos it's my birthday :-)

Party time everyone !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

PartyParty Hard PartyParty HardParty Party Hard PartyParty Hard Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

ooooooooooo Shell Ladys birthday mmmmmmmmmmmmmm .........

Already have something on for the Sunday but like Old Un will attempt to get there Sat x

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Mine available for bb (plenty floor space!); partying; or just general gathering if you like folks.  Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

We may all take you up on that if it snows like it did a few years ago lol                                                                                                                                                                              
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

might be up for this,just coz its your b day shell                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Bill, if you submit this event to the calendar I can add it.                                                                                                                                                                             
suzukihen's Profile
suzukihen

In: king's lynn, Nor

I take a bit of floor space  please Alice .                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Big hugs Sumo, hope you can make it hon :-)

Hope all who can make it do... It will be fun                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

if your riding there jackie let me know and i will follow                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Sorry folks I seem to of made a boo boo BJ has pointed out the egg run is on the sat here
so will try for Sunday                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

You could all do the egg run ... pre-load a car & then shoot up for Sat night Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

That's an idea shell will have to see how BJ insults me over this 1st                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Me insult you Old Un would i ???????

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

But it is a plan for you all to be able to make it up here Jackie Thumbs Up

And it is a special day Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Shell Lady leave it with me ..............

Old Un assume the position ............

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

If any one wants to do an egg run there's one going from Squires over the week why not come and do that one                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6367 seconds. There are 706 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption