Rossi's New Desmosedici

20 Posts | Latest reply on 06/02/2011 01:14:26 by oldyeti | Go to original / last post
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Nice eh?  Thumbs Up    Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

wow wondered where they would incorparate the  trade mark yellow cant wait for season to start                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Thats a cool paint scheme. Bring on the new season :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
MG Bandit's Profile
MG Bandit

In: Barnsley

Cant wait for season to start too.Rossi should do well,Italian rider and Italian team.Good look.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Looks like a stick of candy rock                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

swing arm looks longer n piggy back front shock? the guy`s i buy mine from recon rosi is worth 20% sales for ducati this season alone, what ressesion? apparently agv and dainese both put £100 on theor rosi rep lids too. mind the race season looks interesting again for it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cal number 1 fan's Profile
Cal number 1 fan

In: LEEDS

yep, looking forward to the season, stick of rock, yeah chop that bike down the middle wont say "made in Italy"                                                                                                                                                                              
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

Will he be wearing Lycra as well this year? LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Looks just like my bike :-D                                                                                                                                                                              
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

Have you been crayoning again Willow??!!  Mind ur tongue on them windows dear :0))   lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Damn i lost my bet was adamant that he would have a black one doh !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

willo said       "Looks just like my bike :-D "       HHHHmmmmm ok but this one goes though !  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sick  that is one of the worst colour schemes ever!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

Doesn't matter tho does it??  It's ROSSI'S  bike !!!!  It's how it goes on the track that counts!!    hee hee                                                                                                                                                                             
ayjay's Profile
ayjay

In: LOUTH
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Yeah dont like it haydens looks better, gives the others more focus to get out infront so they dont have to follow it, they'll all be following the aussie on the repsol anyway!!               waits for it to start!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hooray someones got sense and agrees it's a terrible colour scheme!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

apparently the leathers are a mix of all the colours ducati`s are available in, yellow red blue black and the obligatary sticker set,  guessing not many replica sets being sold by dainese for this year`s season!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
mungybear's Profile
mungybear

In: grantham

the colour is sick. and i mean sick as in puke. 

That said i think he is the best out there and i cant wait for the fun to begin......

.....just waiting for someone to suggest a ride to Italy to see one of the races ..... anyone????                                                                                                                                                                             
fogster's Profile
fogster

In: birmingham

never been abroad on me bike, always wanted to do monza for me birthday WSB... in may..... but if i could get the hols id be game....!                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

italy...spain...or even germany....as long as it involves some cafe stops on each way and as many nice roads as poss.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8984 seconds. There are 483 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption