Thread killer

196 Posts | Latest reply on 23/03/2011 16:29:30 by kaycat | Go to original / last post
ianrobbo's Profile
ianrobbo

In: Wakefield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

As I'm new to this site, I thought I'd try and join in with the general banter, the back and forth innuendo, and larking about, Wink having attempted to do this I find that whatever "thread" I post comment on, I always seem to be the last to post, thus effectively "Killing" the thread, normally I wouldn't be happy about this, but at least I get the last word in!!! Smile look at this "Thread" I'll bet I have the last word on here too!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Firstly welcome to the site Ianrobbo, hope your enjoying itHandshake. I'm posting a reply to ensure you aren't the last one to post a reply lol.  I wouldn't be concerned, I have often been the last to post a reply on the thread as well.  All the best, have fun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

Hiya and welcome to the site

Dont worry i kill stuff all the time lol

invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

If we're talking real last word ian', it'll be a woman for-sure!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

how lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sure is a womans privalage to have the last word mindWink                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Just to clarify Clintons point, it's a privilege us men extend to them in-between cooking cleaning etc. Now it's assumed it's an automatic right.Wink>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Right...here's a woman Wink   ...watch the thread dieDead   lol

Welcome ianr. Fasten your seat belt for a crazy ride with the site !!!!!!!!

PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs

women only get the last word if anyone listens to it - lol and we only do that because we want a quiet life - now see what ya started ian - lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

hi ian wellcome to the site, don't suppose this will be the last one                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

this thread kinda struck a sore point,, i know we all have a laugh about having the last word n stuff and thats as it should be,,

i was told in public that if i dare say 1 more word id regrett it!! i dared Ouch i now have  some difficulty in talking to people for fear of ridicule and reprisal, for some men its all about the control isnt it?                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Nah i bet i kill thill this thread                                                                                                                                                                              
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

damn i tried hahaha.                                                                                                                                                                             
aussiegeezer's Profile
aussiegeezer

In: Edinburgh

so who do you think should have the last word?                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

ME!                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton

welcome!!!   It will defo be a woman!!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Even worse is starting a thread and not getting any response at all!!!   But I'd have a bet that this thread may go on for some time so no worries there LOL   (BB sits and waits to see if she's killed the thread Ermm)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey i am back...............that killed it lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Oh no it didn't LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

this did Confused                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 295 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption