Camping weekends and other things in 2011

76 Posts | Latest reply on 21/03/2011 10:32:56 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

I just looked and i had 21 weekends away this year, there were camping weekends which are like mini BM rallys, national rallys, weekends at members homes and alsorts of other days out, so we don't do bad for getting away with BM. I think if we get a few new people organising things plus the ones we already have it should be a good year next year but it should not be the same people organising all the time, so come on all you need is a site and a date and the rest just falls into place, if anyone wants help or advice just PM me or any of the BM staff and i sure we'l do all we can to help you. Looking forward to next year who's going to organise an early camping weekend ???????????????????????????

P S i think this deserves to be a new topic                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

how about freezing in the Borrowdale camping barn again Bill?                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

you organise it and i'll  come for sure Min                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

I'm quite happy to organise something if I think it would be of interest to folk.  I'll get my thinking cap on and see what weird and wonderful weekend I can come up with Big smile

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

do we have anyone willing to organise an early camping barn meet or similar                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

we are going to barmouth begining of may if your interested bill                                                                                                                                                                             
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I much prefer the camping weekends over rallies, and up 'til now, just gone away on my own when the mood takes me, or when the ex went off on her rallies.
Until joining BM, I thought it was gonna be one or the other, but I'm glad to see that's not necessarily the case.

Last year I only managed 1 rally and 2 one week trips away. This year, I'm intending to do an awful lot more, and finally get more bike camping in. So, if you don't mind me tagging along, I'd love the opportunity to get out and about and meet you all at some point. Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Sharky ... everyone is welcome to camp with us when we go ... many this year met for the 1st time at a camp or rally.

Its good for us all to look for new places, the 1st time we went to Barmouth no one would let us camp, except the farm where we now go ... now the lady who owns it states ... she will not hear anything bad said about 'her bikers' Thumbs Up

As Bill says we have had some great weekends & I look forward to a lot more this year Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Sharky, look back through events to June 2010 and you'll see the Barmouth listing and can have a look at the photos to see what it was like                                                                                                                                                                             
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

Thanks JP, looks like you all had a great time. I was back to work today, and somehow managed to wangle a bank holiday weekend off for the first time in years. Count me in for Barmouth weekend now, woohoo Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Nice one mate glad you can make it, Im sure we will meet up before then                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

well this is what i have planed for 2011
Mablethorpe 19/20 march
butlins 1/3 april
Barmouth 30/2may
Cornwall June
Big biker bash 22/24 july
Yorkshire r&b squires 12/13 aug.
into the valley and farmyard if they dont clash
and if you guy want a Tan hill weekend 
and also an east cost weekend
and any thing else that turns up

who's coming with me                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Mr Bill blimey your going to be a busy wee bunny lol

But i'm at most of them as well so BIG HUGS xxxxxxxxx

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

what do you mean most of them Jackie, your going to all of them                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

any one else have any ideas than or are you willing to organise somthing                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Us Hobbits have plans a foot for something but need to sort details first :)

Mr Bill i would go anywhere purely cos ur there :) xxxxx

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Hug    Jackie   Hug                                                                                                                                                                                 
JP's Profile
JP

Would be good to see more stuff coming off, but if you have the idea but dont know how or where to start drop one of the event's team a PM                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

is any one doing an early weekend in the lakes again                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

me and blackberry are starting to plan a lakes weekend but we're thinking about july. We hoped to do some stuff this weekend but the weather ruined our plans. Dunno bout you bill but the lakes in sub zero temperatures for an early weekend say in march isn't very appealing at the moment

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7227 seconds. There are 651 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption