If time-machines existed....

30 Posts | Latest reply on 07/12/2010 23:37:52 by BOBKAT | Go to original / last post
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Where\when would you go and why?   After reading the what you want for christmas thread, it got me thinking...   For me, I'd change the course of the last 20 years in one stroke by telling myself to wait 30 seconds more before riding off towards home and not end up waking up 2 weeks later in hospital... Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

would this time machine have a teleport facility? as the two would have to work on similar principles                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark

Back far enough to buy a condom when I should have Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

Lol Yam. You decide, it's a hypothetical Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

I would never have made friends with the scum that ended up shagging my missus.  (any of 'em).                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

and i was hoping you'd come up with a solution to our idiot mistakes.   Ground Hog Day you've got me thinking now!                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

would go back to 21st april 1978 and go shopping with my mam                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

would go back to 27 May 1979, and go straight home after rider training...                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

I'd go back to the future LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
willi.p's Profile
willi.p

In: Newcastle

back to the 5th Nov 2004 the day i lost my best mate to a biking accident, and simply take another route.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

back to 5th june this year............I would of gone home from bike club a different way/time, I wouldnt of been knocked off my bike then

also i would go back a month to see my mates happy

wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

I wouldn't go back to anywhere, even though through life you make mistakes and later think you would have done things differently, for me there are no regrets about anything done wrong. You only have one life live it to the full whatever has gone has gone, look to the future and enjoy. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

you had  to be there in order to learn (or not !) but who wants to go through the pain again ? live and let die !                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Would have to be the early 70's to catch Hendrix, Zeppelin, Floyd and Free.   No mobiles, speed cameras, chavs and limited PC and H+S also a HUGE bonus!                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

lol....predictable.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

mere bloke....have to keep it simples                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

LOl....some blokes hey

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

go back why go back whats behind me is the past and look forward to the future                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

i'd start jobs then just jump to the getting paid bit. BRILLIANTThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

yep Yammydingdong...I can vouch for that....lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0430 seconds. There are 308 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption