Harley trike

15 Posts | Latest reply on 12/10/2010 11:40:24 by WheelyNealy | Go to original / last post
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ok this is a bit of an odd request but  dose anybody ride a Harley Trike out there ? if so would you be prepaired to take My mother on the back for a spin out ?   said it it was an odd request didnt i  she has led a fairly quiet life and after loosing my step dad last december she is trying to tick off some of the things she allways wanted to do ( bucket list ) for want of a better word   so im looking for a rider of said trike in the Derby area who fancy's taking up the chalenge and maybe ride over to matlock and back ??? any offers post on here or pm me thanks very much WN .                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

lol thats just cool... my mum is 74 and she used to ride motorbikes with dad in their younger years..  she wouldnt get on a bike now.. she says there are to many cars on the roads..
good luck.. i hope someone comes up with a pilly ride for your mum!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Neeeeeeeeeeooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwmmmmmm............

Wheelying biker granny !!!!!!     Cool

Yeah baby !!!     LOL

C'mon you Harley trikers - pull ya fingers out and make someone's dream come true !!!

Thumbs Up 

Drum's Profile
Drum

In: Nowhere

I wish I could help you out WN, coz this is such a brilliant thing to do.

How old is mum if you don't mind me asking?

anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

What a fantastic thing to do, Good Lad  Thumbs Up  xxx 
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

early sixtys Drum not past it yet ! lol

Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Why a Harley Trike Wheely?  Just think you may be making the choices a bit narrow is all :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

i know mate but will start at the top ( so's to spaek ) then work to what's available any help be much appreciated folks 46Rossi said there is a place that hire Boom trikes out dose anybody know about this ?                                                                                                                                                                              
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

hogfather in southport hire out harley trikes - apart from that i cant help u coz i wouldnt have a trike or a harley                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Twinnie does it have to be a trike ?                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

thanks duns .
Sis yes kinda mother likes trikes and harleys so fussy is the key word here lol but open to sugestions or offers for sure Big smile i know she would have a blast no matter  what really 

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Was wondering whether something like an electra glide may do lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

http://www.ride-of-your-life.com/

These'll sort it for you Neal Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Or get in topuch with you rlocal Harley Owners club :)                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

Thumbs Up thanks for the help guys

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5195 seconds. There are 451 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption