Mablethorpe Bike Festival - March 19 / 20

336 Posts | Latest reply on 24/03/2011 21:53:22 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
kaw600's Profile
kaw600

In: Doncaster
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

what did you do last year jackie !!!!!! was it bad ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Saw one race last year but the place is a bit like the funny farm                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

only the funny farm once we got there BIll lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

I wonder if they untangled the dolls in that Market lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

Will be over on the sunday (me +3) - hope to catch up with you                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Will be good to see you again Ady, Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Cant make it now working,have a good time you lot                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Iam going to make it even if i have to use my sons push bike dam meta alarms Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ady give us a ring when ur about am sure we can put kettle on for you guys :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

How far away from the chocolate lumpy bumpy are we this year ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

walking distance lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Good,

I want some of that this year .... & am working on a cunning plan to remove the fridge unseen Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

are you taking a spare bra then lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

bugga ... is it that obvious?                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

think it will  have to be lumpy bumpy all round this year                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

i best practice my best Craig impression then ................                                                                                                                                                                              
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

Thanks Jackie, see what time we get there etc Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I have an assessment in the morning for the job I went for today, so we will be leaving after lunch some time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

And I'm watching the weather forecast at Leicester Forest East services, and it looks to be a cracking weekend, and dry throughout. They're warning of frost overnight on Friday night, so take someone to cuddle!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

ooohhh ... will I need to pack a hot water bottle dear ?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 370 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption