Operation & bed-bound

52 Posts | Latest reply on 19/10/2010 20:04:39 by madhat | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hope everything goes great for you and you are up and about in no time.                                                                                                                                                                              
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

hope all goes well matt and a speedy recovery hun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Talis's Profile
Talis

In: Yateley

Hope it all goes as planned Matt.  Thumbs Up Don't try and rush back, your body will let you know when its fit enough to spend time working here.                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

lol @ kwak - don't tell DC!!!  Am sure my invite is in the post......it is isnt it Matt???? Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Best wishes for a successful op and a speedy recovery  Hug Just take it easy and try not to rush things  x
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

haha yea ur invite was in the post... i made a mistake and it bounced back.  I will correct it and resend soon.  REALLY hope you get it in time.  LOL   Thanks for the well-wishes folks.   For those who want to know, it's not the full microdisectomy surgery that I'm having (yet, and hopefully never).  I'm having a new kind of laser treatment.  They're basically sticking hollow needles into my intevertebral disc and then putting lasers down the needles to burn it.  This turns some of the liquid/jelly in the disc into gas, creating a vacuum (and therefore negative pressure) which should in theory "suck" the hernia back in.   In therory!  It's a 50/50 chance of success where my hernia is (bad location).  One vertebae higher and it would have been 80% success rate.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

MMmm does that mean we should call him Henry now !!!!!

Had a back op myself Boss Man best thing i ever did :)

Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Enjoy the rest ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Ohhhhhhh ... do you want me to go over and look after you Sir Wink   Nurses uniform all ironed and ready to go Sir ... lmao   Seeing as we are internet related ... dad ... sending something speshal in the post ... lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha any nurses are welcome to come and take care of me!  Female that is before i get any jokes.   I just got home and can say that it was the worst experience of my life!!  30 minutes of pure torture for anyone with a phobea of needles like me.   Im in a lot of pain too, which I didn't expect cos there are no nerves inside the discs.  Just took loads of pain killers including 2 Oxycontin (morphine)... i'm getting ready to be high  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

at least your still with buddy well done Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

Lets hope the legal high sorts your pain out feller, fingers crossed for you Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

right now I'm slightly buzzing from it, but hillucinating more than anything.  Good thing is the pain has got much better, though I can feel it's gonna hurt in the morning.
Wish the hillucinations would stop though.  Feels like flies keep landing on my face and arms and ive gotta keep rubbing myself (oo err) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Luckily I live in Holland, so my friends might come tomorrow with some more legal highs  Ying Yang                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

Lolol LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

lol re its good in holland i know the feeling (ahhhhh memories) glead you ok though matt and will be up and about soon take it steady                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

well im not even through my first day of 14 and I'm bored senseless!   I really need the new HTC Desire HD phone to play with.  I'm a typical gadgit geek and need a new toy for the next 2 weeks.  Unfortuantely it's been postponed till next week so I gotta wait  :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Wishing you a speedy recovery Matt.   Morphine makes me itchy so that might have been why your skin felt irritated.   HTC Desire HD eh....Geoff keeps telling me I must get one and give it to him!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Boss Man

Desire ............... are you on drugs ????

Matt's Profile
Matt

Am I on drugs?  Yes lots right now haha.   I hope you're not an iFool!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 402 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption