Operation & bed-bound

52 Posts | Latest reply on 19/10/2010 20:04:39 by madhat | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Friends,   On monday I will be having surgery on my back to hopefully repair the hernia I've been suffering with for 9 months.   I will be bed-bound for 2 weeks and not able to sit or walk for long.   Therefore there will be NO changes to BikerMatch over the next 2 weeks.  I will also only be answering urgent emails.   Please help me by not bombarding me with unnecessary emails for a the time being.  I'll let you know how it goes and when I'm back to full strength.   Thanks for your understanding Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Awwww ... ok ... wont spam you with mails then Sir :) lol   Lots of luck hun and very speedy recovery :)   Dont worry ... me and Jackie will help look after the site (evil laugh!) Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

Good luck mate!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

Dont worry BJ will just phone you                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Hope the op goes well Boss Man and your back to your young self LOL soon ((((HUGS)))) x                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Enjoy the rest Matt, I'm sure the mods will look after things just fine Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hope it all goes well Matt..  and your back to normal soon !  Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Good wishes being sent your way Matt Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Good luck Matt hope all gose well and quick recovery  coz the site will have crashed several times by then im sure !                                                                                                                                                                              
violetinferno's Profile
violetinferno

In: Hull

speedy recovery matt...we'll try to be good in chat xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Oooh..all those bed baths and nurses in uniform!! Are you sure it'll only be 2 weeks?????

Hope all goes well..hurry back.Hug

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Matt I read the title as 'Operation Bed bound' and thought you were havin' an orgy LOL    Here's to a speedy recovery Beer <<< TEA for me                                                                                                                                                                              
savanna's Profile
savanna

In: Cotswolds,Glos.

I hope it all goes to plan, dont rush ,just rest and heal, xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

pmsl @ Kwak!!  i thought it was some kind of 'back handed operation' too!! LOL   Good Luck Matt...I'm sure you will have your hand on a keyboard at some point...and no watching the Defqon vids..you know you will want to get up and move!!!   Don't worry, we, your faithful mods will keep an eye on the shaningans for you!Thumbs Up   You just rest and make a speed recovery!    All the bestHug                                                                                                                                                                                 
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Matt I read the title as 'Operation Bed bound' and thought you were havin' an orgy

lol @ kwak - don't tell DC!!! 

Hope they fix it proper for ya Matt - we don't want you out of action for too long do we??!!!

Take it easy 

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Boss Man

I'll do my best to behave honest i will :)

DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

Good luck Matt Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery Matt

We know it's not what you wanted but if it ends the pain you have been in then it will be worth it.

Shell n Ian x                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I may fly over there so I can sit by your bedside and tell you jokes all day.  Mainly because laughing after any kind of back operation is really painful (I know, my Uncle did this to me after I broke my spine) and I'm a little bit evil!

Hope you're back on your feet soon mate.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

hope all goes well matt and you up and about asap. xx                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6074 seconds. There are 506 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption