Don't Look Down

12 Posts | Latest reply on 02/10/2010 03:03:52 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

In: Belfast/Larne
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100918/video/vod-amazing-v...c7e2c.html                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

The tension/suspense I felt while watching that, no wonder it's popular. I also kept thinking 'are we nearly there yet?' lol How tall is that thing? It seemed to go on forever.    Worth the watch, cheers DriftThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Oh,,,my giddy aunt !!!!!

.......suddenly developed a fear for heights !!!!!

anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Shocked I couldn't watch it to the end...........I feel ill .............
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Bugger .. .. I forgot the screwdriver. I'll just nip back down and get it. LOL   WOW .....  That is higher than the highest thing in highville.                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

"There's no quick way down".

Parachute?  Or a fantastic abseil!                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Long way to go to change a light bulb Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
stonecoldkane's Profile
stonecoldkane

In: Woking, Surrey.

As someone who suffers from vertigo, that is truly terrifying.  You would think they might take a parachute, a: just in case,  b: its a quicker way down....                                                                                                                                                                               
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

im not bad working at heights sometimes do roofing on 5 or 6 storey buildings but there is no way i would climb that tower. respect                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

i used to be a lead worker replacing church roofs once did some on lichfield cathedral  but must admit ive completely lost my nerve now so stick to under floor heating instead !  bloomin good vidio though cant believe they dont clip on when climbing the mast ladder geezzzzzzz the rooms still spinning now lol                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

thats amazing so high and when he let go with one hand swinging around like he was standing on a 3 ft ladder. i would never take the hook off lol                                                                                                                                                                                
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

well i'd love to go up there just to say i did it                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4141 seconds. There are 343 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption