Who Is Your Hero ?

29 Posts | Latest reply on 13/09/2010 23:20:18 by yamahama | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sue...she can pull big wheelies. and Keeth the spider.                                                                                                                                                                             
MVGirl's Profile
MVGirl

In: Cheshire

Murray Walker - F1 ain't the same without him.

Schumacher - Because he gave more money to the Tsunami fund than the British government did.

Fred Alan Wolf - Because he is the next genius of quantum physics.

sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

kevin schwantz no 34,burt monro fastest indian,ted simon jupiters travels,dad cos he was my mate the best man of all                                                                                                                                                                             
fxr swas's Profile
fxr swas

In: South Shields
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Me Dad Me Mam for being them, Me Brother(survived Piper Alpha amonst other things as walking thru Buenos Aires airport after we declared war on Argentinia,several tours of N.Ireland in bandit country and god only knows)oh and the yank ex marine Dave something,with no legs who went around the world on an FX Harley on his own(eat yer heart out Charlie & Ewan)
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Bruce Willis ...........   phoooaaarrrr !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

My Dad ... mainly for putting up with my Mum for all these years.

geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Oh ... and My Mum ... for putting up with my Dad!!                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Joey Dunlop
Enough said 

yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

George Shuttleworth aka George Formby

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 819 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption