Sad loss of Shoya Tomizawa

24 Posts | Latest reply on 14/09/2010 17:41:10 by 555byker | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i think they should be racing fizzy's  anyway these motor cycle things are dangerouse i think 

They used to race 50cc bikes a long time ago!!

I see that the Moto2 and 125's have been taken off iplayer too. Bit stupid really, they could have edited it and no need to take them off

whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

In: liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

really tragic loss to the racing world,but you must remember that all racers know the outcome?he may have died but he died doing what he wanted to do,that was race motorcycles,and he also in his short career brought happiness to a lot of people,he will not be forgotten ever,like anybody that even rides a bike,RIP.
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

I didn't realise that the marshals had had such an impact on the event - I don't think they realise how much responsibilty they have in their hands when dealing with accidents - prime example in the TT races with David Jefferies in 2003 practice.

Any rider who loses their life whilst racing, does it with full knowledge of the risks, but they are entitled to the best care at the site of the incident - no rider's injuries should be exacerbated by the action or inaction of the marshals.

Thoughts to all riders past and present in all classes who live their passion on two wheels.
555byker's Profile
555byker

In: Ormskirk Lancash
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Hi all,
just back from Misano, HFG is dam right, I was in the stand overlooking that area of the track, although thankfully I did not see the initial part of the accident (I was focusing on the battle up front at the time) I turned to see the aftermath and said it should be red flagged, the way the marshalls dealt with the riders was not acceptable in my opinion!
I hope Scott and Alex are ok,
any loss of life is tragic but soooo young is very sad,
there was celebration by the locals of " Daijiro Kato" while I was there, he lived in the area when competing in the world championships,
Tomorrow is the funeral of Shoya and we will here of him again as I reckon he will be remembered like "Kato" by the people of Misano Adriatico! l

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1445 seconds. There are 324 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption