Keep a straight face!

14 Posts | Latest reply on 09/08/2010 12:37:26 by Turtle20 | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

This is true and not a wind-up. But if you crack into a smile you've failed the test, OK?

There's the first Liverpool Pride weekend today and tomorrow, when lots of, er, flamboyant people will be going for a mince/march (delete as appropriate) though the city.

There's also a photographic exhibition of the city's old gay quarter, demolished in the 1970s. It was centered around....wait for it.....

Queen SquareEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Like it LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

You got me.... LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

still smiling                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

*click clack* sound of me knitting meself a blonde wig. lol   I don't find that funny, is it meant to be? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

ooerrr missus....oooh you are awful...but I like you Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Min, that's camp not gay! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

i don't get it either Kwak, and I'm not blonde lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Oh dear                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

erm.. eh??  im not blonde either.. i dont get it!!! d'oh                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ha-dee-hah! he-he. Got me!                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

I lost it at "mince"                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

main gay area in manchester is canal street and they keep taking the "c" off the street sign as fast as the council can put it back                                                                                                                                                                             
Turtle20's Profile
Turtle20

In: Kendal

Like it, Both Queen Square and Canal Street !                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4805 seconds. There are 312 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption