Brilliant news from Zelah...

27 Posts | Latest reply on 05/08/2010 22:43:46 by Cruiser gal | Go to original / last post
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Nice one Zel Thumbs Up Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Well Done Zel !!   Hope to see you out  and about on Nancy!!     Enjoy.. i know i do!! Thumbs Up xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

MH...you CAN do it!  No one has shorter leggies and has balance as crap as mine (I'm deaf) but I did it and I love my new bike to bits...do it you'll love it                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Big Big Thanks to everyoneHug xxx I'm so happyBig smile  Was smiling my head off riding home thinking "Ive done it!!"LOL Best feeling in the worldBig smile   Now its practise practise and more practise   Thanks once again xxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

good one Zel  knew down & wheelies next Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Congrats....well done!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Well done Zelah take care and keep safe out there.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2266 seconds. There are 327 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption