Total Biker FM Radio Requests

765 Posts | Latest reply on 15/08/2011 14:20:14 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
totalbikerfm's Profile
totalbikerfm

In: Lancashire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

OK its request time again and also, we are starting the Metallica debate today. What is the best Metallica song EVER? Tune in and find out what the listeners are voting for.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Enter Sandman :)

I cant listen in today :(

DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

In: Belfast/Larne

I've just got back to being able to listen again at this time.  Is there still requests ?                                                                                                                                                                              
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

Just got an email from Mucka.  Yep theres still requests, but its died a death here in BM for requests.  This is a class station and enough people on here into rock music.  Lets get the ball rolling again.
email him on
studio@totalbikerfm.com
and get some requests going for the show, to make it worth his while checking in here.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Mmmm what shall i request

How about a wee bit of Alvin and the Chipminks

invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Just a suggestion BJ, but that might indicate that your GP should up your med's!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
aussiegeezer's Profile
aussiegeezer

In: Edinburgh

already requested Titties and beer, but doubt you'd get away with it                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Guns n Roses ~  November Rain   please?   EDIT: mm I just tried to access the TBFM website via the link, Matt gave us on page 1, and it's not working.                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Thanks for reviving this Kwak, seems it went quiet over the winter.   Hope we can get it back on track and support the guys over at TBFM                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Will they do any Val Doonican Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PML @ WB, nope, no Val Doonican just rock, punk and metal.   That link works again now but I don't think their website has been updated since October last year.                                                                                                                                                                                 
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Oh no, that's not the Val link you sent me is it Sandi? I just NEED up-to-date info'!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Are BM and TBFM still sponsoring each other?                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Question                                                                                                                                                                             
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

The last time I spoke to Mucka, he told me that it had virtually dried up in here regarding requests, and just to email them to him instead.  It was'nt worth his while to keep checking in here and trying to hussle requests, whilst trying to run the show and deal with emails/facebook etc.
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

reading the last few pages of this post it sounds like a basic rock station, so can anyone tell me what its got to do with bikers. most bikers i know don't want to be cliche, but be differant and not be seen as a headbanger that rides a bike or ride a bike so must listen to rock music.                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Ragnar, it was/is a PR excersise and irrespective of what music you like, if they had it, they would do their best to play your request from postings on here and on FB.     I can't access BM from work anymore, otherwise I would still be listening to it during the daytime. Also, it gave one of our members a chance to 'turn the tables' and have her own slot on the show.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Trish I don't think that is accurate, the radio station don't play anything but 'rock, metal, punk' according to Matt's initial post. I don't listen to it cos most of the music isn't my taste.   Ragnar, most bikers I know like rock and metal music, unfortunately some of us (me) don't.   Drift, thanks for the onfo, I can't blame him.                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hey guys, TBFM is back online and with the lunchtime request show for BikerMatch still.   The link and radio panel on page one of this topic still works also.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 281 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption