Total Biker FM Radio Requests

765 Posts | Latest reply on 15/08/2011 14:20:14 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Members of BM,   Following our teaming-up with Total Biker FM, it's been suggested that BM Members have a place to request songs and shout-outs on the radio station.   So, please use this topic so the DJs can respond and play appropriate requests (rock, metal, punk, etc).   Listen live for your song below or click this link to open in a new window: www.totalbikerfm.com

TBFM Player                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Woo Hoo ... great idea ... I know my first request already :)                                                                                                                                                                             
totalbikerfm's Profile
totalbikerfm

In: Lancashire

Hi guys and girls. Mucka Jay here from Total Biker FM. As Matt said, we are teaming up with BM and will happily take your requests for rock, punk and metal songs. Don't hold back, we can play pretty much anything here and have no problem playing full length songs that commercial stations cut after 4 minutes!

So post your messages here and as long as we are around, we will play your tracks and give you a shout out.

Starting this tomorrow (Tuesday) as tonight is a theme night with all female bands on til midnight.

I'll be around from 10am til 5pm and can play your songs through the day so get your requests in early.

Catch you on the airwaves!

Mucka Jay.
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Cheers for the mention Jay ... was soooo odd hearing my name ...lol ...and cool hearing the bikermatch plug ;)   Great tunes though, I have to say ... def one I will be tuning into often ;)   Will catch up with you tomorrow and see you soon :)                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

But what is the frequency?Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
totalbikerfm's Profile
totalbikerfm

No frequency. Its an online radio station. You just need the internet and some speakers. Just go to the website and click the link or this is a direct link to the player....

http://www.totalbikerfm.com/player.html
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Click onto the link on the first post XK ... that should bring it up for you :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Player has been embedded into my first post on this page.   You can click the player to open in a new window if you prefer                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

I got the toolbar and love how it tells you which song is currently playing  Thumbs Up Liking it muchly   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

but whats the crap playing now ?  can we have some prodergy for my bird as she miss out this week end ? cheers WN                                                                                                                                                                             
totalbikerfm's Profile
totalbikerfm

Sorry Wheely. We only play rock, punk and metal. The crap song you were on about was Iron Maiden song called Sign of the Cross! We tend to avoid dance stuff as many listeners switch off when they hear it.

Mucka Jay.

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

well thats a one tracked radio then int it mucka jay as some folk like all sorts dont they bud ?                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

Love the fact you were going at 1am  and still playing  tunes  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
totalbikerfm's Profile
totalbikerfm

Thanks Anneka! Sometimes I just like to stay for an extra hour and people chat to me so I stay longer. We have people in France and Canada listening in right now as well as in the UK.

@Wheely, sorry you feel like that mate. We have tried dance music and it just doesnt go down well with our listeners. As its early hours of the morning, stay on and I will play you a song in the next 10 minutes by Prodigy as we always like to keep everyone happy.
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

well done mate matalica good for me                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

OI!  Wheely  only us women allowed to change our minds  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

Keep up the good work  TBFM for night owls like me Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
totalbikerfm's Profile
totalbikerfm

Well I cant stay much longer, the Misses needs me and I have a bed to get to! No beers left or I would stay a bit longer. Looking forward to your requests today from 10am til 4pm. I will do my best to play all of them. Until then, keep rockin'!

Mucka Jay.
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

Keep on Rocking   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

you feeling it babe ?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6484 seconds. There are 617 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption