Giving up

67 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2010 23:24:55 by madhat | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Good luck anneka...if your in the frame of mind it'll be a breezeBig smile   BUt don't be tempted if your out to think "one won't harm me"   I did 2yrs ago (having stopped for 3yrs) and BINGO was back on themUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                                 
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Update........Got up about 8:30am  didn't weaken till 1:30  and had a couple of drags  outside back door ( all ashtrays washed and put away ) 2:35 had couple more drags  then went to the docs and got my inhalator , it's now after 5pm and  not had cig or tried inhalator yet, the coffee table has a few teeth marks in it though !!!!!!  One day at a time .......
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

WELL DONE ANNEKA!!!Thumbs Up You smoked LESS, so you did well. Drink water if you feel a craving coming on. Keep up your good work.                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

Thanks Kwak, i am determined to do this !!!!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I feel sorry for smokers, I would hate to be addicted and glad I have never smoked. It must be hell to give em up, but well worth it.

Keep it up Anneka.

anneka56's Profile
anneka56

thanks  DD  x                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

this plastic cig won't stay lit  !!!!!! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL Anneka I see your s o h is still there, have you got it the right way round? My mum often lights the wrong end of her fags LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

omg  i remember  that not only is it  gross it is wasteful  but  i am chuffed after  1st day have only puffed briefly on 3 cigs   not the usual 20 Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

Day 3...... and still not bought any cigs   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Nice one Anneka, keep it up Thumbs Up Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

Thankyou XXX                                                                                                                                                                             
whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

In: liverpool

Well done youg lady                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Stick at it,it gets easier!I dont even remember smoking anymore.Good luck 2 U Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Anne its 3 day in you are officially an ex smoker, good on you..... extra days on your life now and extra money in your pocket well done...no more fag breath lol......                                                                                                                                                                             
awokenangel's Profile
awokenangel

In: Wirral

Well done Anneka Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

Day 6 ...hmmmm well  instead of buying 120 cigs since friday i have bought 20 and rationed myself..... no smoking indoors  ..... The inhalator is way too strong for me  as i smoke(d!) menthol cigs  and having a drag on that is like capstan full strength  Dead  so i think the next step is patches .... NOT giving up  giving  up Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

NOT giving up  giving  up Thumbs Up Go Anneka! Clap Has the taste of your food altered? Everything tasted very salty to me, even chocolate. Sick                                                                                                                                                                              
Scrapyard monster's Profile
Scrapyard monster

In: Forest of Dean

what u goin to spend the money ur savin on bikes  ?  Big smileor u just goin to waste it                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Keep at it, you can do it, positive thinking!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 497 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption