english weather

36 Posts | Latest reply on 19/07/2010 11:19:48 by brigadoon | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hmmm Its dry here so keep that rain across there pls WAF ... I would like to get some riding in on my bike where I am NOT fuly loaded for a trip or a rally LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Yeeaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy - MotoGP !!!!!!!   And the Rossimeister is back to show em how it's all done!!!!!  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well its not raining here for the first time in 7 days,but knowing my luck ill head out for a blast and sure as hell it will start to lash down, so i guess another weekend in watch gp and british superbikes, and talk crap on internet lol                                                                                                                                                                             
GT63's Profile
GT63

In: Catterick

It was still raining here an hour ago, so I've sorted it for you.....brought my washing in and rewashed it, stuck it in the tumble dryer....sun is out!                                                                                                                                                                             
oitsnik's Profile
oitsnik

In: Wirral

Waterproofs are pretty good ya know!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
wozabee's Profile
wozabee

In: lancaster

they are mate but didnt you know bikes are made from sugar lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

esp suzuki`s god you cant even breathe on them and they breakdown lol   but i did manage to get out to gym and back on bike                                                                                                                                                                             
pstephend's Profile
pstephend

In: Praa Sands

Have only been riding since May have done 1300 miles with just 1 week of bad weather Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

ok I've gotta do this... Today it was 27 degrees here.  We went diving in a local lake and then sunbathed until around 7pm (when the lake closed, though it was still nice and warm).  Then we came home and had a BBQ until 10pm watching the SUN set!   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Yea, But It's mostly flat and borin. And we don't talk like the flowerpot men. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Pelts Matt with screwed up wet tissue! then sneaks off to pee on his BBQ Angry     LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
GT63's Profile
GT63

In: Catterick

I think we should all go over and pee in his lake!! Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I have ridden in all weathers tho it was a bit hairy riding my sv cor the first time in the rain ... Only cos it was fully loaded for a trip to France at the time.

But I have to disagree ... Touching wood ... About suzukis ... My sv is 3 years old and I have had it for half that time (ok it was garaged for 8 months while I did my test) but it's very reliable

whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

In: liverpool

Agree with you there sv  shell,never had a problem with realiability,must be the scottish rain MikeyhThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

yer all soft .......its not rain unless its boucing back up to hit ya in the face LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke

Thanks for sharing Matt, you're ever so kind LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 316 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption