Meet at Rivvy for Ride to Matlock Sun 25th July

98 Posts | Latest reply on 24/07/2010 21:01:36 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

This Sunday folks all welcome                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Weather report so far ... looking good guys Big smile   See you all at Rivvy ... and the rest of you at Matlock Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

I will be going to Ian and Shell,s to meet up...

What time do u want me there guys,

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yayyyy nice one Paul!!  see you on Sunday!                                                                                                                                                                               
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

Thanks Karey will be nice to see u and all the guys again, been to long i think lol                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

YAY! Paul :) Is Tracy going with you?   Will be really good to see you out riding again :)   See you at Matlock ... woo hoo!   Another Night up North in August .... BBQ @ mine ... you and Tracy will be most welcome :)                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Please take your cameras and take loads of nice photos, for the calendar, preferably from the front, not behind, and then those who are in the photos if you could tag yourself, especially if you're a newbie, then the rest of us can identify you. Careful not to cover your face, or anyone else's face, with the tag tho.   Have a great day and safe journeys everyfolk Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Will do kwak ... thanx Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

Looking forward to it RC i will be alone on sunday Tracey is working                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Hi Paul ... meeting at mine at 10am   I will give you a call tomorrow Thumbs Up pity about Tracy ... can she not pull a sickie??Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                               
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

you got a spare pilly  UK  lol?                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Nice try Anne :) lol   You and other half not coming huni?                                                                                                                                                                                 
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

hahahaha   nope                                                                                                                                                                               
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

well he isn't  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Ahhhh .... in THAT case, shall we see you there?   If serious about a seat for your butt, pm me and will see what I can do :)                                                                                                                                                                                 
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

neeeeeeeeeeeeed a seat  for my butt!!!!!!!!!!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

I may be able to take a pilly, the price £6.50 a mile and free coffee all day, they they have to clean my bike.
Does that sound fair hahahahahahahahaha....

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

sounds good to me, can i have one to LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

LOL .. Paul, you almost had her as a  pilly, she is now spoken for as her daughter says she has to spend the day with her Cry                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 385 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption