Advanced Uploader - Please use it!

60 Posts | Latest reply on 02/07/2010 09:40:55 by anneka56 | Go to original / last post
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Anne ...... Go to your profile page .....then your photos..... then upload pics follow instructions on screen ..... simples lol                                                                                                                                                                               
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

does that include adding pics to events  that are  too big?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Jabecs did you delete Anneka's thread? Confused   Jabecs, not Anneka's profile, she wants to know where it is on the event calendar. I don't think there is one on there, I've not seen it   Anneka I did say contact Matt, it's a lot easier, he's the one who created the site and adds things to it, and to contact him direct is better cos he may miss a forum thread.                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Errrrr see now your talking to another blonde lol best advice I can offer is to PM Matt direct and he will be more than happy to answer all your questions in blonde lingo lol he does for me Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

i asked for the thread to be deleted when somone  answered my question   lol                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

i can upload  pics  to my profile  ( did with Barmouth ones )  but  won't let me add to events!!!!  see my problem???                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

All done for ya hun ........                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

So ya did lol   It's ok I'm off for an eye test in a couple of days.                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ    thank you  but tell me how i can do it??????                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

I don't think it does on the events but from memory I think someone says if you upload the java app it resizes for you so may work .....I really have no idea how this techno stuff works I usually ask Matt or Phil (pagan prince) and they tell me or sort it for me lol .....well i did say I was blonde LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

grrrrrrrrrrr     techy young pups   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Matt maybe young pup lol ...however Phil not so pmsl                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Anneka email em to me I'll resize em for ya. Let me know which event and I'll add em for ya an orl Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

they are on my profile  now and as there  are 200+  on the event  i don't think  they will make  a difference  lol  but  wanted to know  for future reference Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Ask the boys Anne .....Phil also has programme he can use to remote access your pc/lappy and he can show you and talk you through it for future ref just PM him hun                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hey! bratling! they make a difference to me, slogging me guts out trying to get folk to post photos, I dunno! lol For future ref' if ya wanna just send em' to me ok? No probs.     Good idea Jabecs Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

Thanks  J   but being  a  *want to be hands on  blonde* i wanna know  how to do it meself   Cry    LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Thats the same for me so I let Phil show me Anne and its easier to follow when you can see how it is done.

However i am sure they will both be more than happy to email you the blonde how to guide if you ask them.

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

If you get all the fotos in your profile, the advanced uploader will resize for you.   Give me the name of the album and I will email all the fotos to you (resized!)                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

aw fanks  Matt  they are my Barmouth pics, not that many but a few nice group shots                                                                                                                                                                                

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4961 seconds. There are 297 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption